How stressed are you? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-27-2005, 03:02 PM   #1
WebSlave
How stressed are you?

How stressed are you?

The pictures attached are used to test the level of stress a person can handle.

One teacher said, "I felt like they were all moving...but slowly. Kind of like, they were breathing."

The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling stress.

Alleged criminals that were tested see them spinning around madly; however, senior citizens and kids see them standing still.

FYI ... None of these images are animated - they are perfectly static!

They are ALL moving when I look at it!! - WebSlave
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2005, 03:18 PM   #2
Wilomn
If I stare at one in particular, it is still. The others all move, but the one I'm looking at doesn't.

Man, I wish I could do that to people.

Old 08-27-2005, 03:21 PM   #3
PaulSage
They're spinning so fast I think I'm going to puke.

What does that mean? lol

Old 08-29-2005, 10:06 AM   #4
Sasheena
My daughter walked by and said: "They're standing still"

I look at them and they look like someone is twisting them like they are trying to open a combination lock.

Old 08-29-2005, 10:50 AM   #5
LakesideBoas
They were spinning slowly, then they stopped and I'm so stressed out right now I could kick the neighbor's dog!

Guess that means I'm handling it...!

Old 08-29-2005, 01:24 PM   #6
dragonflyreptiles
I know Im stressed and now I have confirmed that Im not handeling it to well lol

They are spinning but not madly.

Old 08-29-2005, 04:56 PM   #7
Dennis1
All are moving slowly but the ones i look at ...lol
Thats pretty cool where'd you find that

Old 08-29-2005, 09:02 PM   #8
Karen Hulvey
With my glasses on they are barely spinning. However when I take my glasses off (yeah I can still see them LOL) they are not moving at all. What a weird optical illusion.

Old 08-29-2005, 09:24 PM   #9
DAND
I guess I handle stress well since they hardly seem to move. If they aren't spinning like pinwheeles after they way things have been going the past few days it must be true.

Old 08-29-2005, 11:09 PM   #10
HerpLuver
Looks like there all moving but the one im looking at too...... Maybe im seeing things.... If the voices in my head would shut up long enough i might be able to explain myself better...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!