Sssnakes Reptile Rescue Service Of Ohio - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 07:41 PM   #21
SnakeCharmerGuy37
none up for adoption now rescues are slow in columbus guess there is to many people doing it now days not sure all i have is my baby burmese i breed for sale thats it sorry...ill post anything i get in for adoption thanks harley

Old 06-16-2005, 07:49 PM   #22
SnakeCharmerGuy37
as quick as i get any turtles in you will be the first i contact on adoption thanks for your intrest bye harley

Old 07-10-2005, 09:22 PM   #23
SnakeCharmerGuy37
Not really

Nope & people never stop trying to judge some one who's performing a wonderful act of kindness to help abused,neglected ,unwanted,abandoned reptiles either makes no sense to me of course these are the fools them selfs who are doing the abusing,neglecting,abandoning so go figure how far in life these fools will get not far i assure you thanks bye~

Old 07-10-2005, 09:30 PM   #24
SnakeCharmerGuy37
no need to prove anything to you because seems your the only one complaining cant prove its non-profit if you dont need a licenses to do it in my area & if its non-profit how would i have receipts im doing a free service on my time why would anyone like yourself try to interfere with such non-sense & resquest ive been doing this sort of non-profit for over 13 years & i have over 22 years experience at dealing with every kind of reptile there how could i profit off of using my gas in my car to go get some one elses unwanted abused neglected,unwanted reptiles then spending god only knows how much on vet bills to have them checked & treated heck even if i was to sell everything i was to rescued over there years id still never would of covered what i spend its not about making money or collect animals for my own collection its about the reptiles them selfs if you need any proof im non-profit find it the best way you can i know im honest & have no reason to lie to you or anyone else on this site im not a child im an adult with nothing to hide but thanks for your In -Put!

Old 07-12-2005, 09:49 AM   #25
Shorty22
Hey,
I am looking to adopt a new snake or two. I have adopted all of my snakes and gators, so that they have a good home. My one Burmese is 3 yrs old and was hardly 4 feet when I got her. Since people are so uneducated when they buy the snake, and have no idea how big it can get, then they decide to not feed it so much so it doesn't get that big. It is really awful. But I love the animals and am very well educated on their growth and needs. If you have any larger snakes or snakes that really need a good home. Please let me know.
Thank you,
Danielle

Old 07-26-2005, 01:25 AM   #26
mrherper
Boas

hey,
You wouldnt happen to have any large boas/pythons would you. Temperment and condition doesnt really matter. I have been keeping reptiles for 10+ years and i know how to fatten a reluctent/skinny snake up not to mention most of the snakes i keep (crotalus ssp.) are very finicky animals. Email me or call me at 913-908-3696.
Cheers, Ross

Old 07-28-2005, 05:41 PM   #27
Liza714
Could you please, please, please use some punctation? I would like to believe you are all that you say but your posts are nearly unreadable. Jeez.

Old 07-31-2005, 03:27 PM   #28
icld
I'm currently adopting snakes.

email me : ironcladonkey@hotmail.com

Old 08-16-2005, 04:46 PM   #29
Griz
Please see this forum with regards to Charlies frauds and selling off adoption animals ----> http://www.reptiforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=729

Old 08-17-2005, 06:43 AM   #30
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmerGuy37
no need to prove anything to you because seems your the only one complaining cant prove its non-profit if you dont need a licenses to do it in my area & if its non-profit how would i have receipts im doing a free service on my time why would anyone like yourself try to interfere with such non-sense & resquest ive been doing this sort of non-profit for over 13 years & i have over 22 years experience at dealing with every kind of reptile there how could i profit off of using my gas in my car to go get some one elses unwanted abused neglected,unwanted reptiles then spending god only knows how much on vet bills to have them checked & treated heck even if i was to sell everything i was to rescued over there years id still never would of covered what i spend its not about making money or collect animals for my own collection its about the reptiles them selfs if you need any proof im non-profit find it the best way you can i know im honest & have no reason to lie to you or anyone else on this site im not a child im an adult with nothing to hide but thanks for your In -Put!

a. you say your from ohio.
b. the little thingy on the side says africa. (why would a 38 year old man do that)

profile on the side
Birthday:
March 25, 1967
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?:
a friend
Full Name:
willy
Interests:
Reptiles
i work
Biography:
ATTENTION..LOSER..Bob Woodard is a fraud & liar who posted negative crap on me dont beleave this loser who goes by many names on Reptibid.com like...Griz...RickseiBert...BigWhat ever they are losers who only dream to be like me.DEAD BEAT BIDDERS!!!!!

your signature says.
Charlie Newsome
Owner Caretaker of
Sssnakes Reptile Rescue
In Buisness For over 15 years
reptile handling Buisness for over 22+ years...

your name on the side says WILLY.. your signature says your name is CHARLIE, ......but your sign some of your posts as HARLEY
a 38 year old can't follow directions......either that or he does not know his name.

Hey Charlie, Willy, Harley. Mr pretending to be 38 year old man
In business for 22 years? Someone asked you for a license and you can't show it.
You don't have a license because it is a non profit business? All businesses non profit or otherwise need a license
Your non profit business still needs to file taxes.
Your non profit business still needs to keep all receipts.
non profit business for 13 years
in business for 15 years
reptile handling business for 22 years.
so how long have you been in business 13, 15 or 22....choose one.

and you do need a license.

hey little kid......just go away.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread