Feedback wanted from the members on a livestock section. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #41
Utta
Having seen some of your posts on the armslocker rich, id love to see a "weekly/monthly survival tip from the Big Meanie"

Old 02-01-2011, 02:20 AM   #42
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I think if the forum topic and description expressed a wide focus encompassing such things as survivalism and government intrusions on our freedoms, it would actually be quite popular, based on what I see in other forums here.

Do you want to take a shot at a title and description, Dennis and we'll give it a shot? This was your idea, so I would rather you take the lead on this.
Hi everyone, As Rich and the other moderators know I have been away from the computer because of an injury to my eyes. I'm back on now.

What about,

1. Self-Sufficiency, Self-Reliance Forum
2. Preparedness and Survivalism Forum
3. Survival & Self-Reliance Forum
4. Self-Sufficiency & Preparedness Forum
5. Self-Reliant Living and Preparedness Forum
6. Individual Independence, Preparedness Forum

Example

Forum - Self-Sufficiency, Self-Reliance Forum
Sub Heading - Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homestead, Individual Liberty

Description-

Looking for more suggestions.

Old 02-09-2011, 02:43 AM   #43
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Hi everyone, As Rich and the other moderators know I have been away from the computer because of an injury to my eyes. I'm back on now.

What about,

Example

Sub Heading - Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homestead, Individual Liberty

Description-

Anyone have an interest in this? I have to admit that I find such topics of interest myself, but I'm trying not to be overly influenced by my own interest.

There seems to be a lot going on in the world these days that the deeper you look into it, the more worrisome it appears. Is it better to bring these thoughts out into the open to hash over them, or just ignore them and hope that nagging sense in the pit of your stomach is just something you ate recently not agreeing with you?

Old 02-09-2011, 03:16 AM   #44
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

What about,

Example

Description-

the bolded are my personal favorite titles.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:18 AM   #45
Utta
Quote:
Anyone have an interest in this? I have to admit that I find such topics of interest myself, but I'm trying not to be overly influenced by my own interest.

There seems to be a lot going on in the world these days that the deeper you look into it, the more worrisome it appears. Is it better to bring these thoughts out into the open to hash over them, or just ignore them and hope that nagging sense in the pit of your stomach is just something you ate recently not agreeing with you?
i do, more so on the survival/gun etc then the political side that it could be.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:30 PM   #46
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
the bolded are my personal favorite titles.

although a slight edge to option 3 as the title

Old 02-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #47
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post

although a slight edge to option 3 as the title
the more i look at it, the more i like #3

Old 02-09-2011, 11:34 PM   #48
WebSlave
The term "survival" sometimes turns some people off, I think. Maybe appears to hardcore. Survivalism seems to imply a life or death confrontation. I'm thinking a bit softer approach that implies weathering the storms of life that might not be life threatening, but of concern, nonetheless.

What about a variation of #5?

7. Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Is there a single word that means both ideals?

The forum description could remain the same...

"Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homestead, Individual Liberty"

Any more thoughts?

Old 02-10-2011, 12:23 AM   #49
Utta
I was thinking the "survival" part could be knowledge/tips for survivalism, or if someones going camping they could go there for good products to bring and things of that nature. But that's just me, id also post for what you're talking about Rich.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #50
polasian
Quote:
The term "survival" sometimes turns some people off, I think. Maybe appears to hardcore. Survivalism seems to imply a life or death confrontation.
Gladiatorial implications sell, Rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!