Mojo Pied x Super Mojo PH Pied - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 01:06 AM   #11
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
STEVE... CONGRATS on that pairing I got my finger's crossed for you this season

Thanks Clarence, I have some eggs in the incubator and hope to hatch some Mojave Pieds in around April 22nd. I'm really looking forward in producing Super Mojave Pieds, not because they are solid white but because they are going to be a super powerful Pied morph to combine into other projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix-cry View Post
Fun! can't wait to see what you get. super jelouse of your mojo pied...

It's very fun, you should pick one up to breed to the Pewter PH Pied you're getting, if the Pewter proves out you'll make some amazing combos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikidkitty View Post
Wow very nice! Congrats on the pairing! Nice picture too, I've been wanting to get a new camera ill have to check one of those out!

Thank you! I thought about purchasing the Nikon D700 but didn't want to spent the additional 1k but the D300s so blows away my older D70s.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #12
phoenix-cry
Ooooo!! Some pewter pied/mojave pied would be AWESOME. How much do you sell your mojave pied for? I would most certainly be interested in one, I just love them. By the time your babies are ready for new homes I'd probably be able to save up enough.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #13
phoenix-cry
Would a pewter mojave pied be a gray and white snake? That would be so awesome. I think I'll make my end goal a pewter mojave pied.

Old 03-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #14
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix-cry View Post
Would a pewter mojave pied be a gray and white snake? That would be so awesome. I think I'll make my end goal a pewter mojave pied.
I don't know but I'm sure it's going to be an awesome combo. Here's Black Pastel Mojave http://www.worldofballpythons.com/mo...pastel-mojave/

Check your pm.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:33 AM   #15
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Steve, I thought we were friends, man?!?! Next time you post one of these threads, can you send me a courtesy PM making me aware of the content within it?

I ran across this and spent the last half hour staring at the pics like a deer in headlights. Just to look down and realize that my keyboard is now shot because of the drool!?!?! (I'm sending you the bill )
I guess a PM is too much to ask for...huh?
*this makes it two keyboards...you'll be getting a bill for this one as well*

Congrats Steve! Excellent photo too!

Old 03-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #16
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
I guess a PM is too much to ask for...huh?
*this makes it two keyboards...you'll be getting a bill for this one as well*

Congrats Steve! Excellent photo too!

Lmao Nick

Old 03-14-2011, 12:45 AM   #17
Bob O'Brien
Great pic Steve and good luck with the pairing.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:14 AM   #18
snakejems reptiles
awesome pairing steve, keep us posted on the outcome, thanks and good luck on hitting jackpot.........

Old 03-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #19
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob O'Brien View Post
Great pic Steve and good luck with the pairing.

Thanks Bob, I been holding off playing with the new camera, I'm waiting on a Mac Pro Workstation & NEC Monitor with a color calibrator to arrive hopefully this week so I can set up a sRGB color management....I can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakejems View Post
awesome pairing steve, keep us posted on the outcome, thanks and good luck on hitting jackpot.........

Thanks Mark, it would certainly be very nice to produce some Super Mojave Pieds!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mojave pied, serpents den, super mojave, white gold ball python, white gold pied