Wanted Breeder male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-30-2016, 11:02 PM   #1
ljsreptiles
Breeder male

Hi everyone,

I'm looking a for a nice male to pair up with my adult albino female. MUST eat frozen thawed, I don't have the time or access to deal with live or switching over.

You can email me direct at ljsreptiles@gmail.com with what you have and cost. Not looking to break the bank, around $500 is the most I'm looking to spend.

Thanks,
Les
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-31-2016, 08:57 AM   #2
Michael
I tried to send you an email at the address above but it bounced back. If you're interested in a proven male GHI that eats f/t send me an email at easttnregius@gmail.com.

Thanks
Michael

Old 12-31-2016, 09:41 AM   #3
ljsreptiles
Sorry, had a typo in the email address
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-31-2016, 07:18 PM   #4
SERPENTS DEN
Hi Les,

I have a proven breeder Albino Mojave, if you're interested you can email me at ball_pythons@serpents-den.com or pm me here.

Happy New Year!
Steve

Old 01-01-2017, 11:44 PM   #5
DVMExotics
sent you an email

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!