YAY! Another divorce thread! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
Focal
YAY! Another divorce thread!

Removed at the advice of my attorney. I guess I have a few things that would benefit me that she doesn't know about. Sorry.

Old 06-24-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
Kalie
I feel for you, this is a sad situation you're in.
Do you have a good divorce lawyer? He might be able to help you steer away from traps she might set for you.
If you should go up there, maybe best to take somebody with you? An extra witness so that she can't go and claim you to have been violent or abusive when you visited.

Hopefully all will be calmer soon!

Old 06-24-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
Focal
Thanks!! I will be contacting my lawyer soon. This is all so soon

Good call on the witness. That's a good idea!

Old 06-24-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
Mistyck
So sorry to hear this Nick!

Get going with your lawyer, and make sure you have documented evidence of everything that you're going to "use" against her, otherwise it will be your word against hers.

Also, please remember that you're not using your son against his mother, you're fighting FOR your son. (Not saying that you're going to do that, just making a statement.) Your son's not going to know any better, so please don't paint the other parent in a bad light, so much as it may be true.

Lastly, I wish you peace and ability to get through this easily.

Old 06-24-2011, 10:57 AM   #5
rjarosek
Sorry to hear about all this Nick.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
Lucille
Contact your lawyer now. Really. For you, for your child, for your property.
I'm am so very sorry you are having to deal with all this

Old 06-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
Focal
Thanks everyone. I tried to call to set up a time to stop by and see him and her mom told me not to contact them again A kid isn't a rope to play tug-a-war with!

Old 06-24-2011, 12:21 PM   #8
Marley09
sorry to hear man but you should take her down in court.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:19 PM   #9
smb2585
For those that don't know, VA is a commonwealth state and is always for the woman. Nick who is your attorney for this??? Have you tried contacting the local PD or Protective Services to claim that she is keeping your son from you. You being on the birth certificate should give you equal rights. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. You should get a good watch dog... and did you file police reports on the gate and cars?? fingerprints can go a long way too especially if you have a person you could suspect of the issue.

Im really glad to see a Father stepping up to fight for his rights to be a dad to his son. This makes me appreciate men like you more...

Old 06-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #10
Wolfy-hound
I would call the cops and tell them she refuses to allow you to see your son. When you explain make sure you are calm and composed so they see YOU being a responsible adult who only wants to care for your son, while she can come off as a frothing vicious harpy for using a child as a pawn.

Good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!