Baby black racer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 09-12-2021, 09:15 PM   #11
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximdrakon82 View Post
I will just feed it to my alligator then let nature takes it's coarse. Snakes could have went to a good home but now because of you cry babies they are gator food.
I believe this displays a LOT more about you than it does about us.

Old 09-12-2021, 09:27 PM   #12
Socratic Monologue
So you ship snakes USPS "all the time" but you've gotten called out on your first post here and the alternative is to feed off the snake. This suggests that either (a) you have no other outlet for the animal because you've never tried to sell them online before, or (b) you got called out there too.

The saying "talks like his lips don't match" comes to mind here. What's the real story, I wonder.

Old 09-12-2021, 09:36 PM   #13
Maximdrakon82
Look if you want a snake buy a snake if not mind your own business. Ive got lots of reptiles if u don't like how I do things tough I don't care. You should have minded your own business and the snakes could have went to a good home instead of being Gator food
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2021, 09:37 PM   #14
Insomniac101
Quote:
I will just feed it to my alligator then let nature takes it's coarse. Snakes could have went to a good home but now because of you cry babies they are gator food.
Nice try, blaming others for your actions. Your profile lists your age as 39; you sound like a sullen teenager, with the grammar and attitude to match.

You would do well to take the advice of people a lot smarter than you are, and stop violating postal regulations, and wildlife laws.

Old 09-12-2021, 09:40 PM   #15
Maximdrakon82
Try and stop me since you are so smart seems like you would have better things to do than worry about what I do
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2021, 10:31 PM   #16
Insomniac101
Quote:
Try and stop me since you are so smart seems like you would have better things to do than worry about what I do
You're slower than I thought.

We all have other things to do, but that's not the point.

Our hobby is being attacked from all sides - PETA, HSUS, and other "activists" who don't think we should keep reptiles. Your blatant disregard for regulations just gives those people more ammunition against us.

So yes, as a responsible keeper, I DO worry about what you do, and the laws you break. People like you are helping to damage a hobby that's already under fire.

You're right; I probably can't stop you, but there's no need. You're already doing a great job of hanging yourself.

Old 09-13-2021, 12:33 AM   #17
WebSlave
Quote:
Sorry to come back to this, but SERIOUSLY? You are crying crocodile tears over this poor little snake not being able to find "a good home", so in spite you are going to feed it to a gator. Again, SERIOUSLY?

All you are looking at is VALUE of this snake to YOU, and nothing more. If it can't put cash in your pocket, then you want to use it for food for a gator to save YOU a bit of money in that respect.

You know there is always the option of just releasing it back in the wild, don't you? But that doesn't put any money in YOUR pocket, now does it?

Stop pretending that we can't see right through you.

IMHO.

Old 09-13-2021, 08:51 AM   #18
DDykstra4
Anyone going to bring up the fact that it is illegal to posses alligators in FL without a Class II license? Lol are you actually in Bronson? I’m in Williston and would LOVE to come see all your reptile setups..

Old 09-14-2021, 02:18 PM   #19
Maximdrakon82
U guys are so gullible and snakes got sold all the while I got to waste the time of a bunch of nosey people who should mind their own business but thanks to you cry babies someone bought the snakes so I wouldn't feed them to my alligator. LOL. THANKS FOR THE NEW SALES TECHNIQUE
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2021, 04:51 PM   #20
WebSlave
I presume you shipped via USPS again, as you claimed is your MO.

Just think, maybe one of your "customers" is going to have a postal inspector open up the package to show you were illegally shipping live snakes via the US postal service.

Or maybe you shipped to a postal inspector who answered a report about your practices, pretending to be a legitimate customer?

Now you get to wait to see if you get a knock on the door from postal authorities carrying a warrant.

You were alerted to your illegality in this thread, so you cannot use ignorance of the law as a defense.

Have a good one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!