Reptile Resurrection?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 04-08-2006, 02:48 PM   #1
esoteric-lizard
Exclamation Reptile Resurrection??

anybody out there have any stories about reptiles they thought were gonna bite the dust... but, to your suprise they practically came back from the dead!!??!!

i have had rescued some animals that were very bad off... with multiple burns and stuff.

but, with lots of TLC they had come "back to life".

please share your stories.. !!!

Old 04-09-2006, 01:41 AM   #2
PaulSage
I thought this one was going to explode after it ate a pinky. It was the first and only time it happened to this little guy, and I still have no idea what was going on. It was hard to tell if he was indeed alive or not, but after spending some time in the incubator he perked up and was fine after that. I held on to him for a few months after it happened though, worried about whether or not it would happen again.

Old 04-09-2006, 04:26 PM   #3
Robotchicken09
one time i found a mourning dove that got shot in the wing, i kept it for a few weeks till it heald, gave it seads and water, then one day it flew off

Old 04-09-2006, 04:26 PM   #4
Robotchicken09
spelled seeds wrong lolz

Old 08-03-2006, 03:16 AM   #5
FrogBeat
A few years ago when I was working for a LPS(local pet shop), I was feeding and misting a tank full of tree frogs and small lizards. Walked away and came back a few minutes late to find a green tree frog with a tail sticking out of his mouth... I took him out of the tank and removed from his mouth a crushed, clumpled, dying, long-tailed lizard! (quite a site to see since the GTF was no where near full grown). Amazingly the lizard was nursed back to health and lived happily ever after :0)
I had a picture to go along with this story but I cant find it at the moment, I will look some more tomorrow so I can add it on to the thread.

Old 08-05-2006, 01:30 PM   #6
esoteric-lizard
a pic would cool!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!