just wanted to share some pictures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 05-30-2004, 12:35 PM   #1
snakekid13
just wanted to share some pictures

this is my first blood python he's a male
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2004, 12:37 PM   #2
snakekid13
this is my female she's not as red as the female sorry the pic isnt as good.
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2004, 12:39 PM   #3
snakekid13
heres my san felipe rosy boa its a male.
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2004, 12:40 PM   #4
snakekid13
This is my male leopard gecko he's in shed so he looks kind of grey.
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2004, 12:42 PM   #5
snakekid13
heres my african fat tail gecko he's great i think their so cute with their little brown eyes.
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2004, 12:44 PM   #6
snakekid13
Well thats about a quarter of my collection im about to take some more pictures. I have some new stuff from the reptile show 2 weeks ago. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Old 05-30-2004, 01:56 PM   #7
snakegetters
Why are you posting photos of nonvenomous snakes in the venomous forum? I'm sure there are other forums where it's appropriate to post pictures of nonvenomous herps.

Old 05-30-2004, 02:13 PM   #8
snakekid13
I dont know i just thought you guys might enjoy them. Sorry if you guys dont enjoy nonvenomous species.

Old 05-30-2004, 06:08 PM   #9
snakegetters
Some people here might enjoy them because their interests overlap. Some people here might also enjoy diagrams of model trains, or tips on needlepoint, or recipes for figgy pudding, or photos of surfboards. So why don't we just start posting all that stuff here?

There's a reason. Even if some people who come to a venomous snake forum might also have other interests, they can more easily find those things in their proper places. If people start posting all kinds of whatever in the venomous snake forum, pretty soon nobody knows where to look for anything and it all turns into a pile of junk you have to wade through to get what you were actually looking for.

If you posted baseball pictures on a basketball forum, some people might also be baseball fans, but other people aren't interested. And the people who are interested will still be annoyed because if they want to look at baseball pics, they would be going to the baseball forum, not the basketball forum.

And let's say somebody decides to post some pictures of sailboats on the basketball forum also, since other people have already started posting non basketball stuff. Then somebody else posts about their vacation to Hawaii and how they went surfing, and pretty soon what used to be a basketball forum is now full of all kinds of non basketball stuff. So it's not really a basketball forum any more, so people who are interested in basketball can't use it for its intended purpose. The forum turns into a pile of random junk and pretty soon nobody really has any reason to go there. Why should they? There's not likely to be anything they are actually interested in, not if people post all kinds of things that are not related to the topic of the forum.

Please keep the forums on topic and use them for their intented purpose. Post python pictures on the python forum. Don't post python pictures on the venomous forums. Don't post venomous pictures on the python forum. What is welcome and on topic in one forum is unwelcome clutter and off topic junk in another forum. That's a pretty basic lesson of netiquette that everyone should learn as early as possible.

Old 05-30-2004, 06:49 PM   #10
snakekid13
Well im sorry i messed up your forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!