Great day indeed! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

View Poll Results: Which would you rather breed?
Corn Snakes, the begginer snake, always intresting to watch the corns cruising their tank. 1 7.69%
Ball Pythons, stubborn feeders, but always docile. 1 7.69%
Red Tailed Boas, nice big, sometimes gentle snakes. 5 38.46%
Mythological Man eating giant serpents who grow to be over 75ft long. Moron on the net told me he had one lol. 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2004, 11:16 AM   #1
Sand&SunReptile
Great day indeed!

Yesterday, circa 2:45pm I purchased a very healthy, fresh import female Ball Python. Circa 4pm she ate a f/t adult mouse. Not bad for a fresh import eh?
Also, my female corn LAID 13 PERFECT EGGS!!! My first clutch and it's a good one. 1st time male and female, and they got the job done.
Thought I would post it, because as my title says, it was a good day indeed.
Mike Fortier.

Old 04-19-2004, 11:39 AM   #2
ExoticPetsWS
Ball Pythons, stubborn feeders, but always docile.

I would have to argue with you on this one! I have been importing reptiles for quite some time now...For some reason the balls HATE me. I'm the first to get bit...always!

Generally, they are pretty docile..but remember any animal with teeth can and will bite.

Indeed...have a good day

Old 04-19-2004, 01:53 PM   #3
robin d.
thats a great day!!!!
what more could you ask for?? getting a ch ball to eat and getting 13 perfect eggs... good day indeed i slept late today so we will see how this one turns out for me hehehe

Old 04-19-2004, 07:45 PM   #4
Sand&SunReptile
Heh

I woke up at the crack of dawn, I just had to check and make sure the eggs were still perfect. When they dimple, to hatch, I have a feeling I'll go nuts thinking the eggs are going bad lol. I can seem to forget logistics when I'm excited. The fresh import eating was also incredibly cool. She'll defenitly be able to breed next year if she keeps it up, so next years excitement should be amplyfied with multiple clutches. Ah aren't snakes wonderful?
Mike Fortier

Old 05-11-2004, 02:47 PM   #5
Bci Joe
'redtails' that can SOMETIMES be gentle... that's funny..
balls that don't eat..
yet the cornsnakes are perfect!
LOL
boas rule...
corn snakes?
lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!