Diamond, Olive, Green Tree, Pied ball... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 07:09 AM   #1
kingdom reptiles
Diamond, Olive, Green Tree, Pied ball...

Please ignore
I believe my 'supplier' is actaully a scammer.
sorry
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2006, 08:43 AM   #2
Rakshasanyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdom reptiles

Caramel ball $450
Pied ball $500

The rest of the prices seem pretty reasonable, but those numbers on Pieds and Caramels are WAY below market value. Did you drop a zero when transcribing these or have you got a source for very inexpensive Ball morphs? If the latter, I'm sure you will have NO problem selling these little babies for twice what you're asking.

Old 11-28-2006, 08:47 AM   #3
Cat_72
Then again Kevin......you've heard the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true......

Old 11-28-2006, 09:07 AM   #4
Rakshasanyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Then again Kevin......you've heard the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true......
I checked the profile. He appears to have done other import deals in the past, so I assumed this wasn't Prince Mubutu's Nigerian Reptile Importers seeking new suckers*ahem* clients. And the rest of the prices offered are good but nowhere near as spectacularly low as the prices on Caramels and Pieds. That was what piqued my curiosity.

If Kingdom Reptiles can get genuine Caramel Albinos for $450 and Pieds for $500 I don't think they'll have any problem selling a couple dozen of each within 24 hours after they arrive in the U.S. -- even if they double or triple the price.

Old 11-28-2006, 10:44 AM   #5
kingdom reptiles
caramels and pieds

scratch that
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2006, 10:52 AM   #6
Rakshasanyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdom reptiles
How much are the Caramels and Pieds worth?
I am only getting babies, because the adults are much more expensive.

Anyway, I'll post pics when they come in, and we'll take it from there.
I've seen low white Pied hatchlings going for $2k to $2,500, more for those with a high percentage of white. Caramel Albino hatchlings usually sell for anywhere between $5k and $7k, in my experience: others may give you different estimates, but they certainly both go for a lot more than $450 to $500 on the open market.

Old 11-28-2006, 11:16 AM   #7
kingdom reptiles
Update

I did a search on the supplier, Casa Reptilia, and someone posted here on Fauna that they are scammers, so until further notice, scratch my ad.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2006, 07:02 PM   #8
Cat_72
That's what I was wondering, Malcolm....I'm glad you did the search and found out before you made your purchase, and in turn it hurt your reputation. If they were offering pieds and caramels at a price low enough for you to be able to resell them at the prices you have listed......it's beyond a "red flag".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread