Anyone Needing Ray Goushaw / Herpetological Breeding Research (hbr).... Please Read!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2004, 08:18 PM   #1
Neil Gubitz
Anyone Needing Ray Goushaw / Herpetological Breeding Research (hbr).... Please Read!!

I just got a call from Ray Goushaw, letting me know that Hurricane Charley did some MAJOR damage to his place!!.... Most of his facility is "in the wind" and demolished!!.... He has been out of power for about a week now, and just got his phone to work in order to call me....
If there is ANYONE out there that has business going on with Ray, or anybody needing to talk to Ray, you can TRY to contact him via the phonelines at 772-519-1376.... you MIGHT not be able to get through, though.... He asked me to tell you ALL that if you DO want to reach him, leave a post ON THIS THREAD with your contact info, and in about a week or so, when he gets his property back in order, he will come here and read this thread, and then contact anybody that wants or needs him....
He also wants me to apologize to anyone that he is in the process of doing business with.... Right now, everything is totally out of his control, but he will make whatever went wrong, right, when he's able to in the NEAR future....
He and Tina are alive and well, though....

Neil

Old 09-16-2004, 09:15 PM   #2
herpetological
Thanks Neil! Just got power back on !!! YEAH!!! I can take a hot shower now!!! Only down 13 days! We lost quite a bit to the storm... Front , rear porches. All of our carnivourous plants and nursery. All our outside pens and walk in cages. All of the worms and feeders plus the building. The roof off the snake house and susequent water damage. We weathered the storm with all the animals in the house. What a mess!!! We should be back up for limited business by next week. Hope everyone else did ok! It was bad here but, could have been worse!

Old 09-17-2004, 12:35 AM   #3
Chris@TSE
Good to see you're alive and well!

Old 09-17-2004, 01:26 AM   #4
Neil Gubitz
No problem, Ray.... Glad I could help....

Chris.... will you stop with those long diatribes??.... Make your point, and get on with your life already??.... lol

Neil

Old 09-17-2004, 01:28 AM   #5
Chris@TSE
Sorry... I like to ramble on...

Old 09-17-2004, 01:37 AM   #6
Vince
ray, good luck getting everything back in order, take care.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!