FREE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 08-05-2022, 01:01 PM   #1
Creek kid
FREE

5yr. adult Sinaloan. Bought with the hopes of breeding her. She has no interest in breeding and her only focus is to eat her mate. I've tried the last 2 seasons. She is a great feeder of small mice and when she's in feed mode and anything that moves is potential prey. Very sweet other wise. I'm looking to rehome her to some young kid just getting into snakes and with not alot of money. Will not give her to someone to resell! I'm trying to find this girl her forever home that she deserves. Who knows how many times shes been bounced around the country through shipping? Pay for shipping and shell go to the right person. PLEASE no PMS email only threadcreek@gmail contact me and give me your phone so I can feel you out, to see if you and your kid is the right one and to setup ship. Thanx I'm Donnie and am lookng forward to finding the right kid with the same initial enthusiasm we all had when we found that 1st snake. She's IB now and is healthy and alert.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2022, 09:42 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Just a thought, I've had females that would eat one male but breed with a different male. Have you tried multiple males?

Old 08-05-2022, 09:52 PM   #3
Creek kid
No haven't given it much thought really. Def. something to consider. She's still available though moving on to other projects. If nobody takes her I may look for another male. Thanx, always great full for helpful input.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!