New arrivals! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-25-2006, 10:33 PM   #1
sugarkornbizkits
Question New arrivals!

Hi. I just got a couple new arrivals today. I was just wondering if anyone could help me figure out what morphs they are? The person I got them from didn't know what they were, either. I could get only one picture to attach, it said that the others were too big. How do you make pics smaller? The picture that is below is of the albino. I'm thinking that it's a belle? What do you guys think. The other gecko that I got, I'm thinking it's either a blizzard or a patternless. It looks like it has blue eyeshadow on, is really pale in color, with light yellow swirls on it's back.
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2006, 11:06 PM   #2
John N
looks like a bell albino

Old 05-26-2006, 11:28 AM   #3
Franks_Geckos
Definitely a Bell Albino.

Old 05-26-2006, 12:15 PM   #4
Blazin
Yep without any doubt! BELL!

Old 05-26-2006, 04:19 PM   #5
BalloonzForU
I agree BELL ALBINO.

The other one sounds like a patternless.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:07 AM   #6
sugarkornbizkits
Thanks! That's what I was thinking. I'm no expert on morphs.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:58 AM   #7
LadyGecko
Nice Bell

Here's some links to photo resizer's
I have a free small program called RESIZE but when I looked for it today-I couldn't find the link to it anywhere
Sandy

http://www.tucows.com/Windows/Design...ImageResizers/

Old 05-27-2006, 10:35 PM   #8
sugarkornbizkits
Talking

Thanks! The lady I got them from said that she had originally got them from the pet store. They look healthy and have been eating ok and everything...but I'm still going to take them to the vet on my next day off. Thanks for the links for the resizing programs! I was able to resize the pic of the patternless and of my other girl Cortana, the normal. I haven't come up with a name for the patternless yet, but how about Annabelle for the belle?
Attached Images

Old 05-27-2006, 10:57 PM   #9
LadyGecko
I think that Annabelle is a lovely name and that it fits her quite nicely

Sandy

Old 05-28-2006, 07:27 PM   #10
sugarkornbizkits
Wink

Thanks! Can anyone help me come up with a name for the patternless? I'm not sure if it's male or female yet, still too young, but I think it'll probably be a female, coming from the petstore and everything. I'm just not that great at coming up with names. Annabelle just came to my mind when I first saw her (without knowing that she was a belle) and Cortana actually comes from the video game Halo. Yes, I know I'm a dork.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!