Trade Guitars, Camera, and Geckos for Trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 10-18-2013, 01:22 AM   #1
AshlieeWood
Guitars, Camera, and Geckos for Trade

Guitars available for trade:
-PRS SE Billy Martin limited edition with a PRS SE soft case
-Black and neon green BC Rich Warlock with a hard shell Coffin Case
-Schecter Classic with a hard shell case (not wanting to trade or sell so I'll only let this one go for a good deal)

Camera:
Nikon J1 with three lenses, camera case, cleaning kit, three batteries, and a lot of accessories. Email for a detailed list of everything. Everything in the bundle was purchased for way over $1,000 and the camera box still has a price tag of $899.99 on it.

Geckos:
1.1 Patternless Leopard Gecko
0.1 Blizzard Leopard Gecko
0.1 Bell Albino
0.0.1 Flame Dalmatian Crested Gecko (around 6 grams)
1.0 Flame Crested Gecko (around 17 grams)

I'm located in the Houston area. Guitars would love to keep a local trade due to their size but I'll ship for the right trade. All leopard geckos are juveniles.

Interested in trades for ball pythons but mostly Mystic Potions, Pieds, Bananas, Champagnes, Enchi Fire female, BELs, Cherry Bombs, Crystals, Bumblebees, Pinstripe breeder size female, but I'm open to any offers. I'll consider any ball python morphs for trade.
I'm also interested in an albino hognose, lechies, chewies, female Typhoon Leopard Geckos, female Crystal Leopard Gecko, breeder size female crested geckos, and a breeder size pair of gargoyle geckos.

Email or text for pictures or more info
photograph_my_life@yahoo.com
832-622-3313
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!