Legal Issue Of Selling To A Minor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2004, 09:43 PM   #1
dwedeking
Question Legal Issue Of Selling To A Minor

Before I start, let me say our policy is to not sell knowingly to a minor without their parent's consent.

My question is: What are the legal ramifications of selling to a minor?

I've heard the argument that children cannot enter into a contract legally. If so what is the difference between buying a pet reptile and buying a hamburger at McDonalds for a minor? (I mean legally, I understand the difference when it comes to responsibility of care etc).