2022 Radiata tortoise - FL Sales Only - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 10-15-2023, 10:37 AM   #1
jmberezi
2022 Radiata tortoise - FL Sales Only

This is a late 2022 radiated tortoise (Astrochelys radiata) weighing in at 191.7 grams. This radiata has been living outside for the past 7 months in South Florida eating absolutely everything it’s given (grasses and weeds, Mazuri (approx 1x/week), dandelion greens, romaine, kale, hibiscus, arugula, spring mix (without spinach), green and red leaf lettuce, chard, collard greens, squash (occasionally), endive, escarole, etc.) This rock-solid animal is soaked daily and has a wonderful personality.

The only reason I’m parting with this little one is because I had the opportunity to acquire an adult pair of radiata, among a few other species, and this is helping me fund those projects and free up a little time/space. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I can best be reached via text at (404) 308-0943. I’m located in Miami and would be willing to meet locally or ship (buyer pays shipping) to the right buyer. I’m not in a rush to sell as I’m most concerned with making sure this animal goes to the right home, which, for this animal, means Florida in addition to the correct person/people. I will require proof of permanent Florida residence. Asking $1,300 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
radiated, radiated tortoise, radiated tortoises, star tortoise, tortoise