SOLD!! Young Adult Northern Bluetongue Skink - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 02-10-2020, 08:17 PM   #1
dingopanga
Young Adult Northern Bluetongue Skink

Just finished the blue-tongue breeding season, and I'm selling off a couple of extra Northern blue-tongue skinks. (Tiliqua scincoides intermedia)

This guy is almost certainly a male. Not 100% certain because he was a backup breeder and did not get off 'the bench' this season. (Let's say 98% for certain a male.)

He is a little over 3 yrs. old (born June 2016) and was produced by me. I have both parents, and can provide photos of them. (Both parents bred this year.)

This guy was a holdback from that year, but I am short of space and need to make room for babies. He is 20 inches long. He has all his toes, no chewed off tail, etc. He has a good temperament and would make a fine solo pet.

He is a good eater and will eat anything from high quality canned dog food, scrambled eggs, snails, bits of chicken and salmon, thawed mice (he likes them about half-grown) and rat pinks, super worms, and occasionally fruits such as blueberries, apples, etc.

$395 shipped (FedEx overnight) or $350 picked up in Tucson.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like photos of his parents. Thank you.

You can email me at -- devildingokilim@gmail.com

Randy
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-10-2020, 10:36 PM   #2
tylorg
nice red color.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blue tongue, bluetongue, intermedia, merauke, scincoides