Reticulated With Care - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #41
Slitherinc.
Hello everyone, the fellow that was causing the drama on this thread was the old store manager of Pet America. He knowingly selected the "rescued" retic and donated as he was aware that the store was selling and the new owners were going to end his employment. It was not at the fault of the SCHA nor Pet America. As the former owner, I want to apologize to everyone on this thread for his actions. Brian was terminated after he was caught stealing money and product from the store and 2 years later I am still trying to clean up his mess. Lat I heard he was running from the Sherriff's and was in Santa Rosa Ca. If anyone has a store or knows A Brian St. Louis he is a wanted criminal and owes me, Aaron's Rent-A-Center in upwards of $30K. But that is not for this forum. Again, I apologize for his actions, for me not catching it earlier (Thank You Serg for pointing this out to me) and for the loss of the python. It was not a snake that was for sale in the store, it was an import that was purchased by a 14 year old kid at the Santa Fe Springs Swapmeet and he couldn't handle the temperament nor afford the proper housing for the snake. The snake was supposed to be going to a rescue to be rehabed and adopted. I think You did a great thing by attempting to give the snake the life it deserved and again, am sorry for the loss and for the former employees actions. Please accept my apologies (all be it a couple years after, but I responded as soon as I found out about this).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!