♦ 100% Het Caramel on 8 From Mojo Poss Het Caramel & YB Males - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #11
Rock Star Reptile
So cool. Thanks for the pics.

Old 07-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #12
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
Congrats on the babies! And, thanks for all the maternal incubation pointers. We've hatched 2 healthy maternally incubated clutches so far this year. The only things in my incubator are a few stubborn roll outs and one clutch that mom wouldn't sit on. I don't think I would've been brave enough to leave all the clutches with females without some moral support, lol. It seems to work well though, the babies are doing great
Thank you! I'm glad you stuck through it! It gets easier! I got some great photos comig up tonight.

Old 07-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
R. Eventide
Yay for babies!!! Post pics when the rest come out!

Old 07-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #14
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Eventide View Post
Yay for babies!!! Post pics when the rest come out!
I have some great pics to post here in a few! Thank you Krystal! Let's work another trade at the Indian Post! Lol. I want/need more of your Ax lines!

Old 07-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #15
Amelanistic Orca
This was a neat one from this morning.. Looking like 2 nice YB Possible's and a couple nice normies. Waiting on a couple more to show their backsides..

Old 07-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #16
FireStorm
Awww....they are precious

Old 07-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #17
Amelanistic Orca
In the end... The four day hatch-fest yielded these. All 7 hatched perfectly. No Mojo's at all, biggest bummer, and certainly no Mojo Caramel. I had no hope for one either.

The YB male got the job done and this was the results. The YB's are sweet! And, a couple of the Norms sport some interesting undersides. Sexing was un-cool too, as I keep 99.3% of all females B&B here in my home..

Looks like I'll do great when the Desert Combos start coming..

1.1 YB 50% Poss Het Caramel
3.1 Normal 50% Poss Het Caramel
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2012, 01:56 AM   #18
ClarkT
What do you do for temps on maternal incubation? Just have belly heat set at 90 or so? I'm interested in trying some time, too.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:44 AM   #19
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkT View Post
What do you do for temps on maternal incubation? Just have belly heat set at 90 or so? I'm interested in trying some time, too.
Yes sir. Just keep the egg bundle at 88-89 best you can.. For me, it's 93 on thermostat.. Everybody just over thinks it! One thing Clark... Do not cut eggs! Be patient and wait! I'm serious about that! It's tuff, but don't! Need anythig else, hit a brotha up, I'll always be around I hope!

Old 07-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #20
R. Eventide
Yay for babies! They're all adorable! Sorry you didn't get any Mojaves, though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!