Clutch #1, Cut day 56 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #11
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
[/b]

Best side note ever! I wish you all the best, being a new parent is the best thing this planet has to offer us. Give all you have to the baby and you will be happier than you ever have been.

Congrats to mommy too. I hope she does well throughout the pregnancy and all goes great!

You think 60 days is a long wait for Ball eggs?... NOT so much
Oops

Old 05-27-2012, 11:59 AM   #12
rcpreis3
Heres some pics of baby heads. Couple of them are now starting to get curious of the outside world. Yay!!!

Old 05-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #13
rcpreis3
Heres a better pick of the dad and a pic of them locking up too

Old 05-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #14
radera5
He's a nice looking Vanilla. I guess even with mom being such a beauty, next to him she does appear more normal. lol

Old 05-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #15
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
He's a nice looking Vanilla. I guess even with mom being such a beauty, next to him she does appear more normal. lol

Thank you. I really am proud of him, I think hes one of the best looking Vanillas I've seen yet. Of course that could be just cuz hes mine.

... just wait til u see the other mom, and the third girl who is starting to look gravid, theyll have a thread of their own soon.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #16
rcpreis3
Ok so they are all out of the egg, and all doing good, I got 4 definite Vanillas, 1 Normal, and 1 im still not sure about but im leaning towards normal. All of them are healthy with no kinks.

All males, every friggin one. Ill get them double checked by a friend of mine but im pretty sure those were hemipenes popping out. (never sexed a hatchling but im still sure I know a penis when I see one... or two lol) I just hope the clutch due in a couple of days will give me a couple of females cuz I could really use a few.

Pics will follow soon. Gimme a day or two.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #17
MrBig
Congrats on the vanillas and a healthy clutch, and condolences on the sex ratio. Hope the other clutches are all females for you. Keep me updated.

Congrats and condolences on becoming a father as well. Say goodbye to freedom and extra money and hello to the best thing that will happen to you. Good luck

Old 05-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #18
Focal
Congrats Bob!

Old 05-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #19
rcpreis3
Thx guys. All the babies are healthy and sprawling about there tubs. Couldnt be happier with how theyre doing and theyres always next year to try again for females. But im offically calling it 4 vanillas and 2 normals. And these vanillas are hot looking. I cant wait to show u guys pics.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:41 PM   #20
Blue Magik
Congrats , can't wait to see them out and about

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!