Starting to think about next year.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Redneck_Crow
Starting to think about next year....

These are my tentative pair ups for next year:

#1 Darthie and Marilyn--

#2 Mickey and Minnie--

#3....and Dorothy (with Mickey, the pied) She's 1250 now and just starting to eat again, so I'm figuring she'll be large enough by then. This is a baby picture. I need to take some grown pics of her.

So, I've got pied x pied, pied x het pied, and dinker x pastel yellowbelly. If my female mojave ever comes to her senses and starts eating rats I might have a fourth, dinker x mojave.

Yeah, I've very small scale here because I'm very lazy. I'm going to start freezing off rat fuzzies later this summer or early fall, kind of a "hope chest" for the coming nursery.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
the_yellow_pony
I have a het to het pied pairing for this fall as well as a drop dead gorgeous lesser x spider pairing and probably 1 or 2 lesser and pastel to normal clutches.

Good luck on your pairings!

Old 07-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
The pied in the last pic is a real stunner!

Old 07-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #4
Redneck_Crow
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_yellow_pony View Post
I have a het to het pied pairing for this fall as well as a drop dead gorgeous lesser x spider pairing and probably 1 or 2 lesser and pastel to normal clutches.

Good luck on your pairings!
Good luck on yours as well! I hope you get some nice visuals from your hets. And that lesser x spider paring--if you can get both genes that will be a stunning animal.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
Redneck_Crow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
The pied in the last pic is a real stunner!
Thanks so much!

She's not as bright now, but she's still kinda pretty. She looks like a string bean at present. She didn't lose much weight during her little winter fast but she got skinny. When I took her out it looks like she grew nearly a foot longer in the space of around three months.

She's going to town on the rats now, so it shouldn't be long before she's breedable.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
the_yellow_pony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck_Crow View Post
Good luck on yours as well! I hope you get some nice visuals from your hets. And that lesser x spider paring--if you can get both genes that will be a stunning animal.
This is my lesser.

He has some big shoes to fill after what our pastel produced for us this year LOL. Here's to hoping he has some strong swimmers XD

and his future partner:

and our little het pied boy has a real neat ringer on his neck:

Good luck to all with their projects!

Old 07-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #7
the_yellow_pony
I wish I had a more current pic of the spider but I love her. Such a light stripe on her back XD .

Old 07-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
Redneck_Crow
She's a pretty one. That's a nice lesser too, ought to make you some good babies.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #9
phoenix-cry
What is that top snake? He's amazing!

Old 07-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #10
Redneck_Crow
Thanks!

That top snake is a dinker. I don't know what the heck he is. He looks like someone took bits of black back, black pastel, leopard, GHI, and het red, thew them in a box, and tossed this one out. I don't know if it's genetic yet or not. I'm going to breed him to the pastel yb and I'm looking to pick up a normal female soon so I can get her through quarantine and bred to him next year to see what he does, if anything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!