For Sale Condensed current availability list (updated silently as changes to inventory occur) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2022, 11:52 AM   #1
nickolasanastasiou
Condensed current availability list (updated silently as changes to inventory occur)

Here is a condensed ad that accrues the key bits of my more fleshed out ads. Most animals were produced by or hatched by me (or in conjunction with a project partner where at least one of the adult breeders is mine). Advertising something and having produced it are two very disconnected things for many sellers and that is okay, but it is a nice element to know an animal from its first moment.

Ask about other available animals that I have not taken the time to make listings for, as I have some odds and ends as well as some high-end adults I could part with to fund other activities.

Young adult female het ivory sulcata tortoises (one is proven, but I do not know which yet) - $15k and I could do some sort of discount for both, as there are two)
Proven adult female het hypo redfoot tortoise - $8k
Big maybe: Proven adult female het ivory sulcata (dam to our paradox line); I have paradox ivory daughters to take her place IF I decide I can sell her - serious offers considered only; if you do not want to make an offer, there is no need for contact regarding this animal

~~~Tortoises~~~

22" scl proven adult male ivory sulcata (sire of our paradox line)
4500 if meeting up quasi-locally to me
Shipping would be a lot extra and then I would have to be paid via Zelle.
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...d.php?t=825882

7.5" scl subadult female Brazilian cherryhead
1175 shipped if paid for via CashApp
1125 shipped if paid for via Zelle
1050 if meeting up quasi-locally to me
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...d.php?t=825861

8.5" scl subadult / young adult female Brazilian cherryhead
1750 shipped if paid for via CashApp
1650 shipped if paid for via Zelle
1550 if meeting up quasi-locally to me
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...d.php?t=825862

Ivory and het ivory sulcata tortoises (2024)
Individuals and small groups:
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...d.php?t=828162

Pancake tortoises (2024)
645 shipped if paid for via CashApp
625 shipped if paid for via Zelle
2585 shipped for 5 if paid for via Zelle
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...d.php?t=829474

Coming soon:
several proven adult LTC Brazilian cherryheads (males and females)

~~~Turtles~~~

Creamsicle slider project RES
(feel free to make a reasonable group offer for these)
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=820456
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=820435

Charcoal X RT hypo project RES
(feel free to make a reasonable group offer for these)
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=820346

We do not do conventional preorders or wait lists. We do not want to hold onto your money in case something goes wrong with order fulfillment numbers, in case a buying party changes his/her mind, or there is a sudden "emergency" like a made up story about a dog needing surgery or car problems. If your spouse or romantic partner is some kind of decision-making gatekeeper in your relationship, make sure to ask them if you are "allowed" to buy before reaching out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look through my more expansive individualized ads for additional information on my animals listed here. Feel encouraged to ask me questions via email if not already covered in the text of said ads. Some animals are managed by partners at their respective locations. Their names are readily available and their reputations have long-established positive histories. Do not send PMs or ask to do some gabbing on the phone if you want to order, as emails provide a record that can be saved and referred back to for clarity, while other methods have storage, access, and recall limitations. PMs are typically ignored. Requests for phone calls are always ignored or deferred indefinitely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOS:

Shipping and LAG:

I ship via Reptile Express (which utilizes Fed-Ex). If there is adverse weather involved, we will wait for a safer shipping window as warranted. Contact me at nickolasanastasiou at yahoo dot com if you are interested in purchasing. I offer a live arrival guarantee if you are present to receive. If there is a DOA situation, I expect multiple hi-res photos adequately displaying the condition within an hour of receipt (and I may require the corpse/corpses to be sent back to me; you will be compensated for this if it happens). If there is a discrepancy in description, I expect to be made aware of it within the day it is received (in which case, I will issue you a full refund upon safe return of the animal/animals to me). Animals under 4" scl are not sold as pets. Contiguous 48 only (I actually can ship to HI or AK, but there may be additional costs involved that the buyer would have to cover).

Shipping is about $75 most of the time. Sometimes I save two bucks and sometimes I lose ten over the included number, so $75 is what I settle at for smaller animals. I suppose I could meet up with someone closer and chop the shipping off, but it would have to be a convenient location for me and I am ONLY chopping the shipping off for a meet-up. The distance you traverse has zero bearing on this cost reduction. Larger animals cost a heap more to ship, so that incorporated cost is steeper.

Email me at nickolasanastasiou at yahoo dot com or nick_a@tortoisemorphs.com (which redirects to my Yahoo! account anyway) if you are interested in purchasing. I am usually busy between work, perhaps school, care for my menagerie, more work, family stuff, and yet more work, so email works best for me. Deal discussions are to be conducted through email. Since I use Fauna private messages for site-related communications, I am unlikely to respond to PMs about animals in my ads. It also implies the person either did not read or did not care about what was written.

Payment:

All non-local sale prices have shipping cost, packaging, and any miscellaneous fees/costs built in for buyer convenience except where otherwise indicated (usually for much larger individuals). What you see is what you get. Payment plans are no longer accepted. If only a portion of the total due is sent to me and I have not explicitly agreed to that, I reserve the right to refund you and refuse sale. If an offer is made and I accept it with a time frame involved for payment, a lapse of said time frame without any delivery of payment typically means the agreement has been invalidated (for example, if you say you are going to pay me [amount] on [date] and I agree to that, the deal is basically void if [date] passes and payment has not been sent) unless we both agree to the renegotiation of the payment window and there are no communication deficits.

Sexing:

Unsexed animals, probable sexes, and temp-sexed animals have no associated guarantees as to a specific sex. A probable male/female appears to be so at the time, but has not necessarily reached full maturity, so there is room for error. A TSF or TSM label is subject to the performance of accurate TSD and that is a shift of probability in favor of a particular sex (it often works out, but occasionally does not; such is the chance we all take). A guaranteed sex is, as stated, guaranteed. If an animal of guaranteed sex ends up revealing itself to be not of the purchased and explicitly declared sex (with sufficient evidence sent to me) down the road, it can be returned to me in a healthy state for a full refund (the general practice) or, if you are attached emotionally, we may be able to do a partial refund based on current market prices while you retain the animal.

Trades:

I prefer sales to trades in almost all cases. Not seeking trades at this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things we are not: a charity, a rescue, or a home for wayward tortoises that failed to make it big by venturing out West only to end up starring in tortoise mating documentaries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional website-y things:

www.tortoisemorphs.com
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100062930813811
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread