Back after MANY years! (Durham NC) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 09-26-2022, 04:07 PM   #1
ReptileJay
Back after MANY years! (Durham NC)

I'm definitely not a "new member", but might as well be since I haven't been around here since before moving to NC in 2014-2015.

Originally from Buffalo NY, ran a company called SterlingSerpents (primarily breeding high-end Western Hognoses) through my undergraduate and graduate training. Took a break from the business side of the hobby after completing my PhD and moving south to NC for a job at UNC-Chapel Hill (did keep a nice collection and have slowly been getting breeders up and running again!).

Made it to my first show in ~8 years (after vending at almost every show I could make it to for years through grad school) and realized how much I missed it! Really looking forward to getting some of my breeding groups back in action, and getting to meet more folks still involved in the hobby!

They always say that you're never REALLY gone, and they aren't wrong!

Old 09-26-2022, 05:42 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Welcome back!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!