1 Ranitomeya imitator "Varadero" juvenile dart frog (unknown sex) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 09-22-2022, 02:54 PM   #1
kperpdx
1 Ranitomeya imitator "Varadero" juvenile dart frog (unknown sex)

Hello,

I have between a 2-3 month old Ranitomeya imitator ‘Varadero’ dart frog that I would like to be homed elsewhere. Asking $70 and would prefer to sell locally (within the Portland, Oregon metro area), but I will consider shipping if it comes down to it. Does anyone have any suggestions on other platforms I could sell this dart frog to? PACNWRS will be in my area in a month, should I reach out to any of the vendors to see if they would buy them for them to sell?

Cheers,

kperpdx
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-23-2022, 12:09 AM   #2
npaull
I’m in Olympia, wa and I’d buy it from you. Ever make it up this way? I may be down there in Portland the second weekend in October. Did you breed it? Do you remember where you got the parents?

Old 09-23-2022, 12:59 AM   #3
kperpdx
I would gladly meet you in Portland if/when you come down. I actually may be headed up to Centrailia, WA next Wednesday, so I could come up to Olympia if that works. My adult varadero dart frogs are starting to breed. I have 6 eggs developing right now. I originally bought juveniles several months ago from a lady online who breeds them, and got their Varadero dart frogs from Understory Enterprise.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-23-2022, 12:09 PM   #4
npaull
Hi kperpdx next Wednesday would probably work. Want to email me at:

nbpaull @ gmail dot com?

Thx

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dart frog, imitator, juvenile, ranitomeya, varadero