3.5 Ft Female Quince Monitor aka V.M. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 04-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
Seymour3
Talking 3.5 Ft Female Quince Monitor aka V.M.

Tame. Female. Known as quince monitor aka varanus melinus. We are her second owners and have had her since she was about a year old. She is now about 4. She is almost full grown at 3.5ft, she is alot of tail. She eats once a week either frozen mice or chicks. Only rehoming cause were military and got orders to Alaska and feel it would be better not to take her.

I can ship just her

Also rehoming with her if needed cage for pick up only. My husband made it. Has glass windows in the front and side. locks and all. Elevated water bowl she spends alot of time in. Has built in uvb tube light and 3 spot lights. Just built a feeding tube so she can be fed without even opening the doors. Great cage with painted scene and hanging branch. On wheels.

Located in Alamogordo New Mexico close to Elpaso TX. Free for local pickup or will ship at your cost. If you wuld like pics of the cage let me know.

$350 for just her or $700 for her and cage- Lets talk im not on here often so please write shedevil_redd@yahoo.com to reach me
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
lizard, monitor, quince