Sponsorship expired? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-24-2021, 04:49 PM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation Sponsorship expired?

I am long overdue auditing the sponsorships in the forums on this site, so I am engaging in that task over the next few days.

Sponsorships that cannot be linked to a member that has kept the subscription current will be removed. I may or may not contact the member beforehand, so I strongly advise anyone who has a sponsorship on this site to check to make sure it is still current. Once a sponsorship is removed, the sponsor loses the chronological slot it occupied and the click statistics will be lost. Yes, you CAN renew, but that puts you at the bottom of the list, which I believe is fair.

Sorry about the hard line, but time and time I have contacted members about their sponsorships, and in most cases my private messages are just ignored. So I would like to reduce the number of times I am just wasting my time maintaining this site. Nothing personal, but keeping track of a member's sponsorship expiration date is really not my responsibility. I believe the site does send a notice, and the way I figure it, that should be good enough as a reminder.

And if I do contact you, please have the courtesy of taking the time to reply so I don't have to just guess at your intentions. Or lack thereof.

To those of you who do keep track of such things and help make my job easier around here, THANK YOU!! Your help keeping this site operating in the black is deeply appreciated.

Old 09-11-2023, 01:57 PM   #2
WebSlave
Screw it.....

I notice quite a few expired sponsorships, but I just don't have time to deal with it right now. So any expired will just be deleted. I am not going to take my time following up with people. With what I am dealing with in my personal life, this is taking a real far back seat in what is important to me.

So if your sponsorship gets deleted and just an oversight on your part, sorry about that, but it is what it is. No, I will not reinstate you at the position you were previously in. You can renew or not, but you go down to the bottom and lose all your previous click statistics.

Yeah, some of you got several months of free advertising. My fault, not yours. I wish it could be automated, but it is not, and quite frankly I rarely even think about it lately.

I appreciate the past support, but sure would have appreciated the courtesy of letting me know you were no longer interested in being a sponsor of this site so I could deal with it in a more timely fashion. But I guess that is just me expecting too much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!