For Sale 3 ft caging - Upstate NY pick up only - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
hhmoore
3 ft caging - Upstate NY pick up only

Ok, it's official - I've started downsizing, and have some caging freed up.
In the picture below, ignore the stack of 4 ft cages on the left (for now, at least).

The stack in the middle is Jungle Habitats 3x2x1 caging. I have 7 of them...you can count them if you don't believe me . They're about 6.5 yrs old, and have been used the entire time. Some of them are in very good shape, a couple have some urate staining/discoloration. You will notice that most of them don't have knobs - they were sent without them, and the replacements didn't work (the screws were too long). Bottom line is that I just didn't care enough to bother dealing with it. I can probably dig up the knobs that were sent, but I won't guarantee it. Each cage has a length of 17" heat tape going across one end - buyer can take that or not. I'm selling them for $100 each, firm. If somebody wants single (or a few) cages, they'll be sold in the order they're stacked. Take all 7 for $500.
On the right is a 7 high Vision boa rack. It's probably 4 yrs old, and has only been in use for about 2.5 yrs of that. Tubs are in good shape, as is the rest of it. The heat cables are included. I'll include the Helix (or deduct it from the price, if you don't want it). The last time I looked, this rack sold for $1349, + $299 shipping...so $1648 for anybody not close enough to a Vision distributor to drive over and pick one up. $1100 takes it. Be advised, this rack will be disassembled prior to pick up out of necessity - it won't go through a door as it stands.

The catch is this is a one or the other offer, because I still need (6 or 7) 3ft cages. Local delivery might be possible; but be forewarned that my truck gets about 10 mpg.

Contact me via PM, or email Harald@kbiherp.com. I can take cash or PayPal...and, if I have time to deal with it, I should be able to take credit cards directly (Please let me know if that is your plan - I've got the readers, just haven't set up the accounts yet because I haven't needed them).

I've already gotten a couple of trade offers, so I might as well post this - I am not interested in reptile related trades.

3/1 update: I have been contacted by several people interested in either the cages or the boa rack (2 said they wanted both; which, unfortunately, I am not able to do at this time.) Please understand two things - 1) I will be as flexible as I can about pick up times...but I will need at least a day's notice to break them down. 2) This is a first one to pay situation - if want me to hold them for you, give me a deposit...otherwise, they're still for sale.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread