For Sale Male Juvenile Normal w/ Tank and Heat Lamps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2018, 01:38 AM   #1
dishay
Male Juvenile Normal w/ Tank and Heat Lamps

NOTE: NASHVILLE TN AREA. PICKUP ONLY!

I am selling my young male leo. He was an impulse buy from a PetSmart
because he was so darn cute and I wanted him out of that tiny cramped cage. He is now in a 20 gallon long. However, I am quickly realizing it is not realistic for me to constantly buy healthy live feeders at this time due to financial and living situations.

I am asking $75 for the gecko, his tank, and his double-dome light fixture w/ ceramic heat emitter and basking bulb. His tank has a UTH and two thermometers.

If you already have a setup, I would ask $20 for the gecko only. Unfortunately I cannot ship, so you must be around Nashville. I am willing to drive or meet you halfway.

He is a gorgeous speckled boy with a nice plump tail and the cutest little face! He's still skittish due to not being handled at the pet store, but he has started growing more tolerant of humans. With a little care he will be as sweet as can be! He is currently eating mainly mealworms and small Dubia roaches dusted with Zoo Med calcium w/ D3. He is pooping regularly and is overall healthy.

He deserves the best possible home! I cannot give him that at this time but I hope someone else can!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-23-2018, 11:18 AM   #2
jenag145
What about a multivitamin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-23-2018, 12:41 PM   #3
dishay
RE: Multivitamin

He has one! I will include his Zoo Med calcium without D3 and his Rep-Cal Herptivite!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2018, 10:50 AM   #4
adamandsteve
Do you still have this gecko? I have a ton of stuff for leopard geckos but would definitely pay shipping!

Old 03-09-2018, 08:46 PM   #5
dishay
Unhappy Re: Gecko

I don’t, unfortunately! He was snatched up by one of my local reptile loving friends! I forgot all about this listing, I’m sorry!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
juvenile, male, normal