For Sale Blaberid, horned, emerald and bark roaches - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 04-21-2021, 12:51 AM   #1
wizentrop
Blaberid, horned, emerald and bark roaches

** Last chance to get before closing the shipping season this year **

Available for sale, rarely offered -
Ad updated for current availability

Pseudoglomeris magnifica. Emerald roach. Small-medium nymphs USD$30 each

NEW! Phortioeca sp. A bark roach from Ecuador, first time ever offered in the hobby. Looks and behaves like Lanxoblatta rudis, but over two times larger, more colorful and easier to breed. Medium nymphs USD$20 each

Hormetica strumosa. A hefty horned roach from Ecuador. Small-medium nymphs USD$20 each

Blaberus parabolicus "Colombia", a hardy wildtype bloodline (pure, no hybrid/mixed). These guys are massive as adults, rivaling B. giganteus in size and bulkiness. Small nymphs USD$5 each

I will need your location to calculate expedited shipping (I am located in Ontario, Canada).
First come first serve!
PM me if interested.

*** Please note: Buyers must accept full responsibility and risks upon buying. Although I'd be happy to accommodate any shipping preferences, it is your responsibility to know the risks and implications involved in importing these insects from across the border.

TOS
I am located in Ontario, Canada. Please inquire for shipping costs (I use Xpresspost or expedited service). I accept PayPal payments only and payment must be made in advance.
Shipping at buyer's own risk, no live arrival guarantee. I cannot take responsibility for DOA resulting from shipping and delivery delays or any other reasons that are beyond my control. I pack all my inverts in the best possible way and add insulation in the parcel when needed, but will gladly follow the buyer's instructions if they have a preference for packing. These are very hardy species and I rarely have DOA, however if there is DOA the buyer must let me know immediately (6 hr. from acceptance of parcel, buyer must be able to sign the package at first delivery attempt) and attach photos. I will try to resolve the situation.
All sales are final. No Refunds. No trades. No discounts. No price shaming.
See my reviews here - http://arachnoboards.com/reviews-rep...zentrop-gil.6/
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2021, 09:20 PM   #2
wizentrop
Many still available
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2021, 07:49 PM   #3
Bugs_and_Herps
Interested in 1.1 pair of Pseudoglomeris metallica

Hi, I am interested in a male/female pair of Pseudoglomeris magnifica if you still have any. Shipping would be to Seattle area. Thanks

Old 08-12-2021, 06:30 PM   #4
wizentrop
Hi @Bugs_and_Herps, please send me a direct message here. I still have emerald roaches available.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2021, 08:30 AM   #5
wizentrop
Last chance to get these while temperatures are still good for shipping!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2021, 09:15 AM   #6
Beetlesforlife3
Hey do you still have hormetica or blaberus available?

Old 09-09-2021, 11:11 AM   #7
wizentrop
I only have Blaberus parabolicus, and should still have some Hormetica, depending on the quantity requested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-17-2021, 12:31 AM   #8
wizentrop
Last few weeks of shipping. For those interested - get them while you still can before I shut down shipping (next chance will be in late May!).
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2021, 01:01 PM   #9
wizentrop
Last week of shipping these beautiful roaches.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-20-2022, 06:07 PM   #10
Logan-05
Pseudoglomeris Magnifica

Hi, do you still have any of these available?
Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!