For Sale 6 Fly River Turtles aka (Pig-Nose Turtles) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 04-24-2015, 08:33 AM   #1
joeyosaurus
6 Fly River Turtles aka (Pig-Nose Turtles)

5 Large Sub-Adult Fly River Turtles aka (Pig-Nose Turtles). They are about 10-12 inches long. Very active and never miss a meal! I believe three are females (shorts tail) and two are males (long tails). Males keep mounting and biting on females. I have them separated until females are ready to breed soon. They are going to breed very soon. Beautiful turtle speciemens!

I also have 1 younger female Fly River Turtle aka (Pig-Nosed Turtle). She is about 6-7 inches long. Flawless!

Grab your opportunity to get them and breed them anytime soon. They are no longer accepted to import anywhere for a long long time. They are endangered species so it is locked for a long time now. They are way more demanded turtles. $1,600 each or $9,000 for the whole group. You save $600 if you buy them all. I also accept to trade them for baby/young Aldabra, Galapagos, Burmese Star and Radiated tortoises. Pick up or shipping can be arranged. I am located in Michigan.

If you are interested in them, please email me for more information: joebelljr@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Joey
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2015, 10:52 AM   #2
jettefrances17
are these still available?

Old 03-22-2018, 06:41 PM   #3
ManuelN1
call me 786-691-0127

Old 03-22-2018, 08:13 PM   #4
Thomas McCallie
Original post is from 2015...

Old 03-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #5
Edmund1138
The one in the lower left corner...what's up with its neck?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!