2004 "TRUE CBB" Chondros. Sedgewick Zoo Bloodlines. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 04:04 PM   #1
Brandon Osborne
2004 "TRUE CBB" Chondros. Sedgewick Zoo Bloodlines.

I have a few 7 month old babies available from my 04 clutch. These aren't tiny hatchling, but are all feeding on frozen thawed or live large fuzzies/small hopper mice. Absoulety ZERO problems with any of these guys. They are not sexed and I will not sex them at this age, but they should be ready in a few months. All are siblings to the famous "Summer" produce in my 03 clutch, now owned by Julian Garcia. This line produces lots of High Yellow and High Blue animals.....a great addition to any high end collection at a great price.

$1200

$850

$1200

$1500
These pics are several weeks old, but new pics are available to anyone interested. I also have one more yellow neo not pictured in the ad. Health and feeding are guaranteed. I have MANY references and would be happy to ablige. After sale service always provided. Pics of sire, dam, yearlings, and adult siblings also available.

Here are a couple of the 03's
Summer, now owned by Julian Garcia

And another owned by Eric Dubose

These are now 20 months old and pictures accurately portray what the animals look like today.

Thanks and Happy Holidays
Brandon Osborne
E-mail me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2004, 04:06 PM   #2
Brandon Osborne
Anyone interested, please inquire through my email.

Thanks
Brandon
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread