For Sale African Fat Tail Geckos for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-02-2020, 04:01 PM   #1
NocturnalCritters
African Fat Tail Geckos for sale

Please do your research before inquiring. I'd like to see a photo of your enclosure and hear details of the care they will be given to ensure they will be going to a good home. I'm happy to help with any questions you have about them. Shipping quotes may also be available upon request if you aren't local to North Carolina.

The geckos pictured are the exact ones available for sale. These girls are captive born and bred. They are eating mealworms dusted with Repashy Calcium Plus.

White Out; Hatched 04-23-20
This girl calms right down in your hand and is a great eater. She would make an excellent breeder someday or a lovely pet.
$300.00

Normal (Wildtype); Hatched 04-24-20
This girl is an absolutely ferocious eater! She will need to be handled more to realize not everything is food. I would recommend her to someone who's had a reptile before or enjoys a hungry little spitfire.
$120.00
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
african fat tail gecko, juvenile, normal, tangerine, white out