For Sale Proven Blue Eyed Leucistic (MOJ/LES) Male-Super White - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-08-2021, 02:47 PM   #1
barakahbreeder
Proven Blue Eyed Leucistic (MOJ/LES) Male-Super White

*******SOLD******This amazing stud is the cleanest BEL I have seen. He is a proven Mojave/Lesser who was used as a breeder by the Python Brothers in Long Beach New York, is feeding on live rodents, and gets down to business the minute he is placed with a lady friend. He is super docile and would make an amazing pet as well as a great breeder. He weighs in at 1122g and was deep in blue at the time of pictures. I originally intended to breed him however, life circumstances demand I downsize my collection. I am not in a hurry to move him along however, if someone appreciates his value and can use his genetics, I am asking $700 plus shipping. I use Ship Your Reptiles and accept Paypal or Venmo. Please add 3% for PayPal unless using friends and family. Local pick up is also an option.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adult, bel, breeder, lesser, mojave