SOLD!! BRB Female 2 YR HOLDBACK TO GOOD HOME - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-08-2016, 01:54 PM   #1
spiralawakening
BRB Female 2 YR HOLDBACK TO GOOD HOME

[b]One GORGEOUS 2 year old BRB female with stellar personality and beautiful deep red. This is what she looks like color wise. Super nice personality. She can eat 2/3 adult mice or one small rat. I have also included a picture of her parents. I live in San Diego, CA. Serious buyers. GOOD HOMES> Have experience with BRB's and proper equipment and quarantine set up already before contacting me. Will only ship on Monday's ..last pick up of the day to Fed Ex Depot temp controlled. No trades. $500 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brazilian rainbow boa, brb, female