Banging head against wall - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-31-2007, 01:16 AM   #1
harrellharrell
Banging head against wall

Ok here goes... I have a pic already sored in my attatchments. I wanted to put it in another post. The original pic is stored on a disk and is not very easily accesible to me right now. How do I do it?

Melissa

Old 05-31-2007, 01:18 AM   #2
harrellharrell
already stored. oops

Old 05-31-2007, 01:23 AM   #3
Clay Davenport
What do you mean stored in your attachments?

Old 05-31-2007, 01:29 AM   #4
Cat_72
I'm going to guess that it is attached to a post here already, but they want to put it onto an additional post?

Old 05-31-2007, 01:34 AM   #5
harrellharrell
That is correct Cat. I have already posted the pic once. If I go to the user cp, my attatchments, I can view the pic, I can delete the pic, but I can't seem to repost it.

Melissa

Old 05-31-2007, 01:36 AM   #6
Clay Davenport
I don't think there's any way to post it from one post to another.
Just go to the post where it is and save it to the computer you are on now and reattach it to another post

Old 05-31-2007, 01:39 AM   #7
WebSlave
View the post with your attachment image in it. When you can see the image, right click your mouse while the cursor is on the image. In the menu presented when you right click the mouse, select Save Picture As... and simply save a copy of that image to your hard drive. From there you can simply attach that image copy within a new post you make.

Old 05-31-2007, 01:39 AM   #8
harrellharrell
Clay, that's a good Idea, but not practical using this computer. I'm not entirely sure that you understand what I'm asking though. the pic is not being moved frome one post to another, but from my user cp to a new post.

Thanks though, I apperciate the suggestion.
Melissa

Old 05-31-2007, 01:41 AM   #9
harrellharrell
Boy, I'm just full of typos tonight! I'll have to ask the guy who's computer this is if I can
Melissa

Old 05-31-2007, 01:47 AM   #10
harrellharrell
Thanks for the help. If anyone wants to see the pics in question, they will be in the bp discussion forum in the post about the favorite snake in your collection.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!