Trade Dwarf Boa Morphs for Dwarf Monitors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 02-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
AppEcto
Dwarf Boa Morphs for Dwarf Monitors

I'm interested in ackies, tristis, pretty much any of the smaller monitors and wanted to see if anyone might be interested in trading for some boas. I've got a pair of 2011 Central American motleys. They'll be no larger than ball pythons as adults, so much more manageable than some of the larger redtails (they also seem to like climbing more than others I've kept). Best of all, you can breed a motley to any normal boa and half of the offspring will be motleys in the first generation.

This pair is eating like clockwork on thawed mice and both have calm temperaments. They go through interesting color changes due to temperature, time of day, etc. The female is the attached picture. Here's the male and a shot of them together:

I'll try to keep an eye on this ad for replies, but I'll notice much quicker if you send me a private message.

Oh, and I also have several high end corn snake morphs and females ready to breed if that interests anyone.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!