For Sale F3 West Papuan Carpet pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 09-02-2021, 05:22 PM   #1
Mike Cross
F3 West Papuan Carpet pythons

I have a couple yearlings I'm willing to part with and an entire clutch I'm in the process of getting established now. I received an overwhelming amount of inquiries last season for these, so if you missed out and still have interest in this year's offspring or want to acquire a yearling, now would be the time to contact me. The F2 sire and dam were both produced here from my F1 group I originally hand picked from offspring produced by field collected animals imported into the US. Overall, these particular carpet pythons are the "chameleons" of the carpet complex, consistently changing shades of their color and hues with a glowing lavender hue often showing after dark.....absolutely one of my favorites!

The price range for the 2021 offspring will vary from $275-$350 depending on sex etc. I'm very flexible with payment plans while I'm getting the clutch established. Please keep in mind,, these are not your average West Papuan/IJ carpet pythons you may see on a show table, there's over a decade's time of selectively reproducing the best quality animals possible so please serious inquiries only.

I have a nice female available now as well, asking $350.

A few photos.....

Pic 1- F2 Dam
Pic 2- F2 Sire
Pic 3- F3 hatchling after first shed
Pic 4- F3 yearling female available-(SOLD)

Serious inquiries can contact me at MidAtlanticReptile@gmail.com, shoot me a message on the MAR Facebook page, or text me at 410-725-9174. Please include your name and tell me who you are if texting!!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!