Recreational debate - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:33 PM   #81
kiote9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Sorry guys...but what that 24 yo boy may not have mentioned is I am "proven" having fathered three "clutches" for a total of 1.2 children. That, the deep voice, and the beard do kinda give it away without probing.

So who fathered the children? Apparently some other bearded deep voice person who does probe.

Having been through medical school however, I am an experienced prober and will happily sex anyone...for a fee.

You should submit pictures of your probe. There are those who doubt its existence.

And no, I will not provide those tracking numbers, info about any criminal record real or imagined, or PayPal statements.

But I will happily provide a photocopy of my Virginia CWP.

Is this anything like a Michigan CCW? I'll show you mine if you show me yours....

Old 07-19-2005, 01:35 PM   #82
Jim O
In Michigan you only need to be breathing to carry as I recall. We have standards here in Virginia, albeit fairly lax ones.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:39 PM   #83
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
You should submit pictures of your probe. There are those who doubt its existence.
Here it is...
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2005, 01:41 PM   #84
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O

Having been through medical school however, I am an experienced prober and will happily sex anyone...for a fee.

Jim.....about your pic....well, I'm NOT going to explain these things to you, never mind.....

Old 07-19-2005, 01:56 PM   #85
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I would happily help with the cute older guys
Wow, that brought back memories from about 15 years ago when myself and one of my dearest freinds in the world, Chris, use to go out picking up women at bars together. The thing is Chris was a girl, and almost always picked up better looking women than I did.....

Old 07-19-2005, 01:58 PM   #86
kiote9
In Michigan you need only to not be a felon and to not have been declared mentally unstable. Oh yeah, you need to pass a class and pay a lot of money.

Here is one of my "probes".
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2005, 02:04 PM   #87
Jim O
Well...Dave my have pulled out a picture or two, but he neglected the one of himself, sent to me by a buddy of his, also named Chris.
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2005, 02:06 PM   #88
Jim O
Seems Dave has been spending too much time at the computer.

Old 07-19-2005, 02:07 PM   #89
shrap
That is just WRONG!!!!!

Old 07-19-2005, 02:08 PM   #90
Jim O
So you support free handing venomoids Sammy!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!