Roach wanted, Will trade Herps and others For complete setup and roaches! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 10:31 AM   #1
lostathome69
Exclamation Roach wanted, Will trade Herps and others For complete setup and roaches!

Hello, I have praying mantis egg sacs that i have traded for lobster roaches and i'm willing to do it again. (many things to trade for roaches pleases look!)

I have traded in the past for these feeders of my choice, but now i cannot find anyone with some that have them for a decient price?

I have offered, and am still offering, A male Breedable bearded dragons Normale phase (has orange in him thoguh), for acomplete set up for lobster roaches (tube, supplies ,so on) and roaches.

Also i have 2 female leopard geckos with Alot of yellow, i was told they are high yellows, and are breedable at present time. i paid a pretty penny for all my herps, but i have alot and need these roaches.

I also have hissers about 18-20 that i can trade. Also0 a digital camera that i would like to trade as i have gotten a newer camcorder! Would like an entire setup for stuff, but if not jsut roaches.(alot)

If anyone out there knows where to but a complete set up or alot of roaches for little cash please let me know asap!

And ifa nyone is willing to trade or know anyone who is, please let me know asap.

I also am intrested in orange head/ true dead head roaches, if a trade can be made.

Thanks alot
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2005, 11:20 PM   #2
Arnold8169
Tons of lobsters and discoid roaches....

I have tons of lobster and discoid roaches. I could send you 500 plus lobsters and 100 plus discoids if you have the right trade. Please e-mail me at Arnold8169@charter.net

I can also ship egg crates for them.

Jeff Janes

Old 02-07-2005, 11:24 PM   #3
Arnold8169
here are some pictures

Here are some pictures of the roaches I've established.

Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread