For Sale PROVEN 1.1 CBB'14/15 Naja nigricincta nigricincta - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 07:04 PM   #1
Burzum999
PROVEN 1.1 CBB'14/15 Naja nigricincta nigricincta

1.1 Naja nigricincta nigricincta, PROVEN:
Unrelated pair: Male is CBB'14, black/white, produced by some doctor in Ohio or West Virginia, acquired on 19 July 2014; female is CBB'15, black/gold, produced in, and imported from Germany in Autumn 2015, acquired on 5 December 2015. Both are 5’-6’ and psychotically voracious feeders, otherwise like puppies, never spit, and hook or hook n' tail like champs (I, personally, hook n' tail; there is more support/comfort for these beasts, and more dexterity for me). Clutches: 10 (2017), 26 (2018), 28 (2019) and 35 (2020).

$2,000/pair (I will NOT split them up).

I vend all Hamburg and Pittsburgh Reptile Shows with my own tables under my own name, so, I can deliver prepaid animals or animals with a 50% deposit to be paid in full at a show. I can also ship via Delta where legal, but You will have to work with me as I both live and work ~4 hours/200 miles round-trip from the airport and typically work M-F “8-5”; I tend to drop off at night after work, to be shipped the next morning.

Legal, common sensed and responsible keepers ONLY. And seriously: 'Goldilocks', the female, is absolutely psychotic for food...even two (2) large rats (up to 550g total) weekly doesn't satisfy her (I only feed her one, though, or two [2] medium rats amounting up to 350g, if out of large). You REALLY need to be on guard and use 18"+ tongs, and a hook to open a sliding glass door if You use sliders like I do...I would not trust a drop-down or swing-door style with her. These are awesome, gorgeous, intelligent, inquisitive and personable animals, great for display.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2019, 11:39 AM   #2
Burzum999
Still available, and other adults as well...

These are still available, and ads for other adult animals will likely be coming as well, namely 1.2 CBB’15/16/17 Naja pallida (all unrelated) and 1.1 CBB’16 Hemachatus haemachatus (unrelated).
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2019, 11:51 AM   #3
Burzum999
P.S.

P.S. If You were to buy all three (3) groups amounting to seven (7) adult animals, which I would of course discount, You may also choose to buy three of the four* Neodesha S48T Cages + Rack that they occupy (three cages + one rack will be how I sell my Neodesha Cages), which all have a nice, 39” x 7.5” vent to facilitate full-spectrum lighting, custom-installed by Neodesha themselves.

*The 1.2 Naja pallida have been kept together since 4 June 2019, and the 1.1 Hemachatus haemachatus together since 15 September 2019, but the 1.1 N. n. nigricincta are kept separately (and introduced for a 3-week honeymoon in the Spring) because they will otherwise never stop breeding; however, You can keep them together if You so desire, they are friendly towards each other.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2020, 12:59 AM   #4
tele7315
Not sure if there still available but i would be interested in the black and white spitters (naja siamensis)

Old 04-24-2020, 09:59 AM   #5
Burzum999
None are available, sorry; the last one sold earlier this year.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
cobra, spitting, western-barred, zebra