For Sale True Cb 2023 Abronia vasconcelosi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 09-17-2023, 01:03 AM   #1
riktam
Talking True Cb 2023 Abronia vasconcelosi

Last late march my female vasco gave birth to 0.0.5 beautiful babies, perfect tails, perfect appetite, very active, sometimes shy, I’m gonna price these as they were Gramimea, so don’t miss the chance

Only one remaining

I can provide video of the babies and pictures, PayPal goods and services but if it isn’t cleared out I don’t ship.

I can deliver face to face in Laredo, Texas after you have cleared out the money.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2023, 10:28 AM   #2
follauger
Hi there, are these still available? Would love to chat more. Thanks!

Old 09-24-2023, 10:50 AM   #3
loliver48
Beware, I asked for photos of the parents and did not hear a response. These are very likely illegal animals.

Old 09-24-2023, 11:16 AM   #4
riktam
Quote:
Originally Posted by loliver48 View Post
Beware, I asked for photos of the parents and did not hear a response. These are very likely illegal animals.
When? Lol, beware of what? Just because there’s a handful of ppl who have them doesn’t mean haven’t bred before lol, haters like to comment whatever they want,

What you want? Video of picture in the exact moment when the abronia it’s giving birth? 😂😂😂😂😛 you are so ridiculous
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2023, 11:17 AM   #5
riktam
Quote:
Originally Posted by follauger View Post
Hi there, are these still available? Would love to chat more. Thanks!
They are, I’ll send you a msg
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2023, 01:57 PM   #6
spawn
@Lauren: is it possible he saw your location and didn't want to waste time?

But to be fair to her, you should probably upload photos here. It's an ad. I don't know why people have to ask to see the goods when you can simply do it for all here in the ad.

Old 09-24-2023, 04:36 PM   #7
loliver48
@riktam
Would it be possible to post a few photos of the parents?

And I have had no issues shipping and receiving reptiles, coral, and fish to Alaska (other than paying higher prices of course).

Old 09-25-2023, 07:18 AM   #8
follauger
@riktam, I never received your message yesterday.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!