KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 01:29 PM   #51
brandy101010
I hardly think saying you don't like someone that is a member or mod of this forum would be considered damaging. I Don't thingk it would hold up in court

Old 06-02-2006, 01:31 PM   #52
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandy101010
I hardly think saying you don't like someone that is a member or mod of this forum would be considered damaging. I Don't thingk it would hold up in court

Agreed again. No one said anything damaging other than their personal feelings. What the happend to FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Old 06-02-2006, 01:34 PM   #53
Th3HiddenGecko
This feels like the September 11th attacks except it's on the leopard gecko forum.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:35 PM   #54
varnyard
Felicia DiMuro, AKA BalloonzForU. What about this statement under:
http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=80

Quote:
New mod needed on Fauna!!! LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BalloonzForU: Kelli did you tell Rich to go pound salt? LOL (We could use a smiley for Kelli, with the finger right about now!) I hope you told him off good. WTG another step closer to opening the site to the public.
I am sure you will win a lot of brownie points for that one, but not here!!

As I said before the true colors do show.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:37 PM   #55
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU
Agreed again. No one said anything damaging other than their personal feelings. What the happend to FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
Here we go again with the freedom of speech argument. I suggest you go read the First Ammendment again. It prohibits GOVERNMENT from placing restrictions on speech. It does NOT apply to private individuals, businesses, etc.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:38 PM   #56
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU
What the happend to FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
Absolutely nothing. The government isn't prosecuting anyone for anything that they said. In fact, the government could care less what anyone said about anyone else.

Perhaps you should review the Bill of Rights, and learn just what exactly "freedom of speech" is.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:38 PM   #57
shrap
I can understand Rich's feelings about people bashing him and his site, none of us would like it if we were in his shoes. I mean if my next door neighbor bad mouthes me I sure aint invited him into my home and welcoming him with open arms.

I still do not understand the decision on Jeanne though. She didn't say anything bad about Rich or the site. Just that she didn't like Lucille. Jeanne was not a mod here so she was not under any type of obligation. That part just don't make sense to me.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:39 PM   #58
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3HiddenGecko
This feels like the September 11th attacks except it's on the leopard gecko forum.
Well said!

Old 06-02-2006, 01:42 PM   #59
brandy101010
I would not be comparing something as devastating and horrifying as September 11th to this. I just do not get the comparison.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:48 PM   #60
LeosForLess
OMG its the realworld!

"This is the true story, of seven strangers, picked to live in a house, work together and have their lives monitered by other people on other forums, to find out what happens, when people stop being polite, and start getting real. The Real World. Leopard Gecko Forums"

In this episode, Back stabbing, alliances, forum jumping, no refunds AND MORE.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread