New Satanics...(dial up warning) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-01-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
saltwaterreptiles
New Satanics...(dial up warning)

Well ... SATANICS I love thee...

Here's a BUNCH of pics from the two satanics we received today... I haven't had a chance to see them much yet, Dee picked them up.... but here's the pics...

Very cool!

Old 06-01-2006, 03:30 PM   #2
Niqui13
Wow, those are very nice looking Satanics. I especially like that little orange one! Is that a pair, or is it two males? It looks like you've got two males to me, but I could be wrong. Satanics are definitely interesting geckos. I'm sure you will enjoy them. (And I'm sure that you want be able to have just two!)

Make sure to keep us updated on these guys.

Old 06-01-2006, 03:36 PM   #3
saltwaterreptiles
Thanks Nicole!!

yeah, one is a verified male, the other is suspected to by, should know for sure soon. As for having just two...lol... we haven't met a critter yet we could have only two of, I doubt these will be any different!!

Thanks again!

Old 06-01-2006, 04:55 PM   #4
Milwaukee Reptiles
Very nice! I've always thought satanics were just very cool looking. And I think we ALL know you're not going to be able to keep just two....

Old 06-01-2006, 06:41 PM   #5
ByRandom
Cory you'll love them! I loved my trio before I sold them! I hope to get some back soon. How's everything going? Haven't been around much lately, lol.

Old 06-06-2006, 08:43 PM   #6
raiquee
I love Satanics... I wish I had mine...

Old 06-07-2006, 10:32 AM   #7
DeeSWR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee Reptiles
Very nice! I've always thought satanics were just very cool looking. And I think we ALL know you're not going to be able to keep just two....
LOL If we don't have a 1.1 pair there now, we'll be looking for a female, I'm quite certain. And as for cool looking, here's further support for the name "satanic"...

About an hour after I got them set up, this one hung upside down by his feet and crossed his hands on his chest -- looks like a freakin' vampire bat! Crazy little critters!

Old 06-07-2006, 10:53 AM   #8
nicolai
that last pic is awesome. Never seen them do that before!! Transylvanian Satanic geckos????

Old 06-07-2006, 11:18 AM   #9
DeeSWR
Heehee, yeah, we had no idea they did that either, but we've since seen BOTH of them doing the same thing -- thinking it might be a sleep position, which makes it even weirder LOL. Just makes them all the more interesting!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!