For Sale Tokay Gecko Breeder Pair and Young Tokay Gecko! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
GeckoGirl2010
Tokay Gecko Breeder Pair and Young Tokay Gecko!

I'm trying to cut back on my total number of lizards and I've decided to sell my Tokay breeder pair. They're a proven pair of breeders. They've had one successful hatch in my time of ownership of them and they've currently got two clutches in their cage with them. The clutches aren't for sale and they don't come with the cage! I'll take $50 for both of them! Also, I have a young tokay gecko for sale as well! I'll take $20 for it. It hatched recently, and I'm due to have one clutch hatch in June and the other in July.

Sarge: the male of the pair SOLD

Sentry: the female of the pair SOLD

The Baby: SOLD

LOCAL BUYS ONLY! I live in Port Lavaca, TX. If interested email me at:
horror_flick_fanatic@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
_Sam_
any idea on the sex of the young one?

Old 05-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #3
GeckoGirl2010
Not sure yet.
I'm not at home right at the moment, but I'll check for you, if you'd like.
By coloration alone it's darker than the adult males. But I can't trust that. So as soon as I get home, I'll check it out and update you on it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
_Sam_
Ah, well I'm looking for a male

Well crap, nevermind. just noticed you dont ship, that's not gonna work for me anyway lol

Old 05-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
GeckoGirl2010
blah it's still young so coloration may not mean anything...BUT I will have some more next month and if I find a male, I'll keep you in mind. I'll figure out how to ship if he's going to go to a good home.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
_Sam_
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoGirl2010 View Post
blah it's still young so coloration may not mean anything...BUT I will have some more next month and if I find a male, I'll keep you in mind. I'll figure out how to ship if he's going to go to a good home.
Awesome, let me know if you could
Shipping is not very difficult and he'd definitely been going to a good home

Old 05-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
GeckoGirl2010
That's good to hear. I've got leopard geckos for sale too if you're interested lol.
If the little guy I already have is a male, I'll let you know, k?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #8
_Sam_
Quote:
That's good to hear. I've got leopard geckos for sale too if you're interested lol.
If the little guy I already have is a male, I'll let you know, k?
haha, sorry, not looking for any leos. gonna have some of my own leos to sell soon and far too many cresteds to sell haha. But I've been looking for a CB male tokay for my girl

Old 05-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #9
GeckoGirl2010
Well, when I say young I do mean young. He's a little bitty fellow, lol. Now, if you're wanting to breed, you can just buy my pair. It'd be much simpler don't you think? They're active breeders.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
_Sam_
Quote:
Well, when I say young I do mean young. He's a little bitty fellow, lol. Now, if you're wanting to breed, you can just buy my pair. It'd be much simpler don't you think? They're active breeders.
hahaha how's that for a selling point? lol. I really wasnt looking to have more than just one pair... . but I'll think about it. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!