For Sale **TAME BABY** Arfak Green Tree Python! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwfuhs View Post
I know it sounds like its too late but until I saw this I didnt know the difference doesnt make it right though!Someone else Is gonna drop $500 dollars like me for a rare local and probably we both got a merauke or wamena some common local.I bought the snake thinking i was getting the one in the pic and thats what I was told so is he still available and I got the shaft or is someone else bending over?Reptile plus you have my number I want a response!

It is an old ad. Maybe he never updated it when it was sold to you?

Old 02-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #12
Lucas339
the post was from november of last year and someone posted wanting to do a trade. the snake is probably not still available and i doubt they even check this post anymore. you should call them. by the way, if you are worried about kinking you GTP's tail when holding it then maybe you shouldn't buy one that has been handled daily all day long.

Old 02-13-2009, 01:21 PM   #13
rwfuhs
It was from nov

Now its been reposted thats the way I see it!Thanks for your observation Lucas I talked to Matt before I bought him and he had not been probed or popped two of the biggest causes for kinks.I didnt think anything about them saying he was friendly and handable I should have read more into it if I had a red flag would have went up a lot sooner.I am not out to ruin reptiles plus I just want an answer on something I feel is shady.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread