Reptiles Cause lung problem? EMERGENCY - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #51
kmarsh
Thanks Donna,
Much prayer is still needed but so far nothing links the reptiles to this situation. To me that is the good news! The reptiles are outside in their outside enclosures and still no change in me. Jason caught that a echo on my heart had not been done in a few years so that was done and it shows pulmonary hypertension so a cardiologist is being brought in for this new update. Just alot of break down in this old body for just 49 yrs old. So definately need all the prayers but in no way am I giving up. Also this is where I tend to reach for my "babies" more and enjoy them completely. I keep peeping in and checking on all of you. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers as well. Happy Mothers Day to all of you out there today.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:43 AM   #52
kmarsh
Hey Donna,
I know the Breasts are important but not that important LOL check out your quote above. You gave me my giggle for the day. Love ya.

Old 05-09-2010, 11:59 AM   #53
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarsh View Post
Thanks Donna,
Much prayer is still needed but so far nothing links the reptiles to this situation. To me that is the good news! The reptiles are outside in their outside enclosures and still no change in me. Jason caught that a echo on my heart had not been done in a few years so that was done and it shows pulmonary hypertension so a cardiologist is being brought in for this new update. Just alot of break down in this old body for just 49 yrs old. So definately need all the prayers but in no way am I giving up. Also this is where I tend to reach for my "babies" more and enjoy them completely. I keep peeping in and checking on all of you. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers as well. Happy Mothers Day to all of you out there today.
Happy Mother's Day!!!

Keep your chin UP, sweetie!!!

We're all pulling for you!!!

Old 05-09-2010, 12:34 PM   #54
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarsh View Post
Hey Donna,
I know the Breasts are important but not that important LOL check out your quote above. You gave me my giggle for the day. Love ya.

LOL-yeah-that was an odd misinterpretation of the Chief Seattle quote by Chuck Kimmel, so I HAD to change it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=144218&page=2

Post 65 on this page...but the whole thread is hysterical!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!