please sign this petition - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:06 PM   #31
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppytoes72
thats real nice ken really,this site is a joke.on beardeddragon.org things are going really smoothly and ppl actually get along.over there people are choosong to sign it or choosing NOT to sign it but they certainly aren't arguing about it and putting down the author and saying the petition is "useless".whatever,you guys can wallow in your debates,drama and arguments over here.i choose to go where ppl are nice and respect each other
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya and try not to let the door hit your ass on the way out, I don't want to have to re-hang it again.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:27 PM   #32
puppytoes72
hmmm..isnt saying A** against the rules? lets see if you get points for that one.i doubt it though.there is clearly "favorites" on this site.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:36 PM   #33
DThomas
Quote:
hmmm..isnt saying A** against the rules? lets see if you get points for that one.i doubt it though.there is clearly "favorites" on this site.
I am absolutely sick and tired of this kind of crap and the other Fauna bashing you have already done in this thread. If you hate it so much here, just leave and don't come back. Enjoy your 3 day vacation from Fauna. It should be a welcome relief for you since you don't have the self control to stay away yourself.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
i swore i would never post here again, but i figured this petition was for a good cause and how can anyone possibly criticize it? HA,i should have known better....IT'S FAUNA

Quote:
thats real nice ken really,this site is a joke.
Quote:
i choose to go where ppl are nice and respect each other
If you're going to leave, just do it. If you're going to participate cut the crap and participate. The thread started off just fine. This forum is "general herp talk". Topics are discussed here. One person stated the petition was useless as did several on the two other sites I viewed the petition on.

For his opinion here your continuous degrading of the site is unwarranted. Take it to the feedback section or just leave.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:46 PM   #35
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
I am absolutely sick and tired of this kind of crap and the other Fauna bashing you have already done in this thread. If you hate it so much here, just leave and don't come back. Enjoy your 3 day vacation from Fauna. It should be a welcome relief for you since you don't have the self control to stay away yourself.
Never mind my post. Goodbye Michele!

Old 09-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #36
Ken Harbart
Quote:
thats real nice ken really,this site is a joke.on beardeddragon.org things are going really smoothly and ppl actually get along.over there people are choosong to sign it or choosing NOT to sign it but they certainly aren't arguing about it and putting down the author and saying the petition is "useless".whatever,you guys can wallow in your debates,drama and arguments over here.i choose to go where ppl are nice and respect each other
The "drama" on this site is caused by people such as yourself, so you may want to look in the mirror before you start casting aspersions Even in this thread, you're stepping into the role of drama queen. God forbid that anyone enlighten you to basic facts, because you've consistently demonstrated that you just can't take constructive criticism very well.

It's not a matter of opinion that online petitions are ineffective; it is a factual matter that has been qualified and quantified. An online petition has about the same efficacy as walking into a restroom at Walmart and airing your same grievance. In short, neither one works.

A few of the reasons why it will not be feasible to allow reptiles into the cabin have been set forth, to which there has been no valid counterpoint made. Rather than address them, you simply let your true self shine through.

That being said, I can't say you'll be missed should you choose not to return after your three day vacation. However, I do feel sorry for you, because it must really suck to go through life filled with so much spite. Perhaps one day you'll learn to let it go and to actually utilize that spongy stuff between your ears to reason.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #37
Yaz23
What I find funny is that, why post a topic and when you recieve criticism you get all defensive about it? I posted a topic a few weeks ago or so and people gave me criticism, I didn't get defensive about it. Take their opinions in consideration and see other points of view. If it's a discussion board, be prepared to hear all the people who agree with you but also be prepared for all the crap people have to say about what you bring up. You should be glad that people even took time to write in your topic to begin with regardless if it's not what you think or believe. You'd feel a lot more retarded if your topic just sat there with no feedback for days and days wouldn't you?

I'm not arguing with any one here, I just think if people start a topic, you shouldn't just expect everyone to go along with you; you need to be prepared for all the neg comments as well.

But about the petition and snakes on planes. I think it's a very bad idea. Stress on snakes from being shipped? Don't you think they'd be just as stressed when they're up in the plan 'safe' with you? It's all the same s*** to them. Althought I do agree with who ever said, they shouldn't allow dogs and cats to be in cargo if they don't allow other animals. I think they should say all animals can be shipped in cargo (under certain circumstances obviously) OR they shouldn't allow anything at all.

Regardless of everything stated in this message, I personally think it's rediculous that they allow pets in general to be allowed to 'fly' in planes. Planes are for humans not for animals. OR, if you wanted to ship your dog/cat/snake/horse/damn zebra's or something, then they should have seperate airlines for animals, and that's that. (My opinion on this issue).

Old 10-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #38
Wolfy-hound
"i choose to go where ppl are nice and respect each other"

As soon as she/he arrives, there goes that statement. If I had noticed who started it, I wouldn't bother to read it.
As to the actual subject, I think pets should be disallowed in cabins, due to the allergies. Good arguement on the containment issue if there is an escape. I do think reptiles should be considered the same as other pets for the cargo area.
Personally, I think I'd rather ride with the dogs and reptiles rather than with the human passengers. They were super irratating to me this past week on all five planes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!