For Sale Blue Galactonotus! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 06-11-2020, 05:28 PM   #1
Patrick Nabors
Blue Galactonotus!

I've got a nice group of blue galacs here, several options, I've got an adult pair, several over half grown trios, and a few juveniles.
1.1 pair (sexed based on body shape, toepads, etc) adults, no eggs yet- $950
Trios, my best guess at 2.1, over half grown, should be breeding size by late fall- $875
Juveniles- Robust well started frogs, six months old or so- $250
This is a new form of Adelphobates galactonotus in the US hobby, and a very unusual color for a dart frog. These frogs are captive bred in the US, and are the offspring of zoo animals, which were legally imported into the US.
These should be popular for years to come, just as the other forms of A. galactonotus are!
You can view the exact frogs for sale on my website, www.saurian.net
I've been in business for over 20 years, and provide professional shipping and live arrival guarantees! Shipping is $49 via FedEx Priority Overnight.
Best way to reach me is by email or text, FB Messenger works as well. I'll check here but less often. Patrick at saurian.net or 636 675 4292
Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2020, 11:18 AM   #2
Brokbakman
Those are really cool.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!