CB Pancake tortoises (breeder size) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 11-30-2018, 03:10 AM   #1
mostly maps
CB Pancake tortoises (breeder size)

I have some CB Pancakes available, Super healthy and eating like pigs they are a couple years old now and are sex able so if your interested in a pair that can be accommodated I am asking $325each or $600 for normal pattern pairs. The Super Dark female pictured on the bottom is $375 if sold by herself due to unique patterning and if She is sold as a pair would be $635. The Darker patterned Pancakes I offer are a bit more @ $375 each due to rarity. (2 of the pairs are already proven and have laid viable clutches) plus $25 flat shipping/packaging cost anywhere in the USA which includes professionally made insulated shipping boxes and heat packs plus over night shipping with insurance and tracking. We ship all Reptiles in custom made boxes that cost us $25 each thats why we charge the packaging fee but shit for free. Email is Turtetown17@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2018, 12:04 PM   #2
Southernreptiles15
Sent you an email

Old 12-05-2018, 01:38 AM   #3
stefanielovesreptiles38
anybody know whats up with these sellers ive contacted them several times and got nothing

Old 12-05-2018, 07:45 AM   #4
steveingram
They might have their email misspelled and arent getting inquiries.... they listed turtetown17@gmail.com...maybe its turtletown17@gmail.com. Its only a guess and I could be wrong..

Thanks,
-Steve Ingram

Old 12-06-2018, 02:13 AM   #5
eviltort
I've also tried to send an email but the address is not deliverable. Still very interested though!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!